♡ Chapter 11 ♡

"I'm Tony, Tony Stark."
The man had accentuated his name as if you were expected to know who he was.

"I'm (y/n)(y/l/n)." You responded politely.

A smirk grew upon Tony's face, "I know. I know quite a bit about you, (y/n)."

It was mildly creepy, but you had to admit the man was very handsome.

He motioned for you to take his arm in a gentlemanly way, although you thought it could be a bad idea to be swept away by some random man, a voice in the back of your mind told you 'go.'

Tony led you into the VIP section of the club where your friend, (y/f/n), immediately clung onto you while slurring, "(Y/n)! I didn't think you'd make...it. Did ya meet Tony Stark...?"

"Yes, we have met." Tony said, smiling at your very intoxicated friend and gently prying them off of you.
"Good because he thinks you're pretty..." Your friend loudly stated in a failed attempt at a whisper.

"Okay!" Tony shouted trying to divert your attention from your very intoxicated friend who was now spewing things that were supposed to be kept a secret.

You gave a sympathetic smile to the man and motioned that you'd be back in a second, leading your friend off to sit down and try to sober up.

"Alright (y/f/n), just sit tight for a bit please." You demanded as you pushed your friend gently onto one of the many couches.

"But (y/n), I gotta help Tony!!" Your friend whined as if they were a five year old.
"Help him how?"
"Help him with you!"
You felt your face heat up a bit and glanced in the direction in which you left the man standing, "Just stay here please."

You had pushed yourself off the plush surface and made your way back over to Tony.

You gently put a hand on his arm and as he turned to you, you whispered in his ear an apology, "I'm very sorry about whatever (y/f/n) might have said to you, or any trouble they've caused."
The man straightened up, smiling at you, "They've caused no trouble at all. They actually helped in a way."
"Helped with what?"
"Coaxing you down here."

You looked away from the man's gaze, trying to avoid the burning eye contact he was trying to create.

You looked down at the floor, attempting to see something that matched what you felt: the vibration the booming music had caused.

"Are you going to ask why I wanted you to come down here tonight?"
"I was actually trying to avoid that topic.."
"Why? Have I made you uncomfortable, (y/n)?"
"No it's just, unusual.."
Not that your life was 'usual.' you thought

"Not used to such attention?"
"Certainly not. Are you even going to tell me about yourself before being creepy?"
"Oh so you think I'm creepy?"
"Mildly." You said while sweetly smiling at him.

"This place isn't the best to get to know someone in."
He was right, the two of you had to practically shout in order to hear one another.

"Maybe we should get out of here." He whispered in your ear as he pushed a strand of your hair out of the way.

You smiled politely but ultimately declined his offer, "I don't get in a car with strange men."

"Oh so now I'm creepy and strange?" Tony smirked.
"Well you did get my very intoxicated friend to lure me down here late at night in order to meet me, and I still have no clue how you know me." You mentioned, with a joking tone, making sure he wasn't taking you seriously.

"Well then maybe we'll have to get to know each other another time." He whispered in your ear once more, lightly laying a hand on the small of your back.

You turned to face him slightly, "Raincheck?"
"Raincheck."

Your overall stay at the club was between 30-45 minutes, you decided to leave after exchanging numbers with Tony, promising to meet with him tomorrow. He tried convincing you to let him drive you home, but once more you declined his offer.

As soon as you got out of the elevator in your apartment complex you removed your shoes, feet slightly sore from walking in heels for a prolonged period of time.

Right when you opened the door you were greeted by Wade sprawled across your couch as if he had been waiting for you to get home.
Tossing your shoes across the room you made your way over to his sleeping form. You lightly gripped his shoulders and shook him awake.

"Mmph, nooo.."
"Wade wake up, you fell asleep on the couch."
"Yeah because I was waiting for you..where were you?"

Wade sat up slightly, cocking an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"I went out."
"No shit, Sherlock, I can definitely see that."

You slid off Wade's jacket and tossed it at his face.
"Try not to wait up next time." You smiled as you began to make your way to your bedroom.

"What, no "goodnight Wade"? No "thank you for waiting up although you didn't have to my sex prince"!-"
"Sex prince?"
"No goodnight kiss?" He smirked, ignoring your question.

Dragging your mildly sore feet, you shuffled over back to the couch.
You narrowed your eyes as he slid down, implying that you had to come to him.

You didn't feel like walking anymore so you leaned forward and let yourself fall on top of Wade, earning a pained grunt in response.
"That's what you get." You yawned.

"Awh is the princess sleepy?"
"No." You said blankly while suppressing yet another yawn.
"Don't you dare lie to me! I guess I'll have to carry you to bed then~"

You let yourself go limp in Wade's arms as he gently lifted you up.

"Wade, my room is that way." You stated as you pointed your foot towards your room.
"I know, I do live here too you know." He stated, laughing lightly.

Wade gently placed you down on his bed, him sitting behind you, placing his legs strategically so they'd lay on either side of you.

You froze as you felt him unzipping your dress, shivering as the cold air nipped at your now exposed flesh.

Wade leaned down and kissed between your shoulder blades, slowly trailing kisses down your back.

He slid your dress full off your torso, prompting you to stand up so he could help take the rest of it off.
Your dress landed on the floor with the sound of the zipper clanking against the wood.

Wade pulled you back down between his legs, pushing your back against his chest.

He rubbed his hands lightly over your sides and down your legs, kissing your left shoulder as he leaned forward.

You didn't protest in the slightest and melted under his soft touch, sore from "work" as well as your short stay at the club.

Wade mumbled against your shoulder, "Mm we should really get some sleep."
He pulled you as close as physically possible now.

"You don't seem to believe in that too heavily." You remarked as his hands kept exploring your half naked body.

"Well I do have something else in mind." He whispered in your neck, lightly biting it.

Once more you barely got any sleep thanks to Wade.