♡ Chapter 8 ♡

Truth be told you didn't know what you wanted.
You had had feelings for Wade for quite some time now, but Peter made you feel like you'd be safe. You felt as if you could live a normal life after what had happened.
You knew you weren't normal, especially when you would accidentally move things across a room with your mind while stressed or angry.

Now you were confused, hurt, frustrated, annoyed, and stressed all at once.
You and Wade had been yelling back and forth for a while now, and everything was starting to fly around the open space in your apartment.
You didn't seem to notice but Wade was well aware.
"(Y/n).."
"WHAT!"
Your increased agitation shot your coffee table into the air nearly hitting Wade.

You stood still, eyes darting all across the room.
"Try to control something.." Wade whispered, not daring to move.

You locked onto a book floating in your path, raising your hand up to it and quickly forcing it down, causing the book to fall to the floor.

You and Wade just looked at each other.
You started to control everything, slowly but surely putting everything back in its place.

"I don't know what I want Wade. Maybe living with you isn't the best option."
Wade slid to the floor and clung to your legs like a little kid, making you wobble until you regained your balance.
"Don't leave please!"
You sighed and crossed your arms, glancing down at him.

"Let me teach you my ways." He proposed, rubbing his face into your thighs, "You can be the sidekick I've never wanted!"

"Will I get paid like you?"
"You could be."
"Fine. I'll think about it." You accentuated the fact that you hadn't completely decided.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He smiled into your thighs.

"We need boundaries though."
"What?! No! 'No boundaries' is my middle name."
"Wade 'No boundaries' Wilson?"
"As it's stated on my birth certificate!"

You sat him down at the table and you made him a list of boundaries:

1. No snooping, don't go in my room without permission.
2. No inappropriate touching unless I state otherwise.
3. No interrogating my male friends.
4. Don't try and ruin all my attempts at dating.
5. DO NOT purposely make me mad or annoyed to help me control my powers better.
6. Apologize to Peter.

"Wait, why do I have to apologize to that fucknugget?!"
"Because you terrified him!"
"So he is your new boyfriend.."
"Wade, I don't have a boyfriend."
"Yes you do."
"No I don't."
"I'm your boyfriend!"
"Since when?!"

From that point onward whenever Wade would see you he'd beg you to date him just so Peter couldn't.

You and Peter have gotten closer and now you were meeting him and his Aunt May for brunch.

"This must be the beautiful (y/n), Peter has told me so much about you!"
You smiled, moving around the table to shake her hand but she pulled you into a warm hug.

Sitting down you turned to Peter, "So what are you telling her about me, hmm?"
Peter opened his mouth to answer but Aunt May did it for him, "He told me you work backstage for Broadway productions and that you're very sweet and smart. The pictures Peter took of you were very beautiful too."
What pictures..

You glanced over at Peter who had a horrified expression spread across his face.
"I'm just not sure how he got those angles, but the master photographer never reveals his secrets!" She continued, winking at her nephew.

You didn't realize it, but Peter was looking at you through your bathroom window. You also didn't know he was Spider-Man.
Truth be told he wasn't doing it in a creepy way, he just wanted to make sure you were safe because unlike you, he knew who you were and who Wade was.

The rest of the brunch was a little awkward, however Aunt May didn't seem to notice.

You began to part ways from Peter but he pulled you back.
"When can I see you again, just you and me?"
"I'm actually going to be pretty busy these next few weeks, new movie I have to work on and all."
"Oh.. what movie?"
"Uh I can't exactly tell you."
"Oh, right."
"I'm really sorry, I'll text you later."
And with that you two parted ways with a kiss to the cheek.

You agreed with Wade that you'd go with him on his mission tonight. You got to try out your suit and powers in action for once, you even decided on a superhero name (you the reader gets to make it up because I didn't feel right choosing it for you)!

You met Wade out in your living room, both of you fully suited and equipped with weaponry.
"Are you sure about this, (y/n)?"
You snapped your attention back to Wade, previously distracted by you levitating one of his pistols in the air.
"Absolutely." You snatched the pistol out of the air and loaded it, pointing it at nothing in particular.
"Whoa there hot stuff, easy now."

"Alright let's go." You demanded, making your way to the window.
"You know, there's a perfectly working elevator too." Wade sweat dropped, pointing his thumb in the direction of your apartment door.
You climbed out of the window, grumbling profanities about how it's 'a lot less cool that way' under your breath, hearing a deep chuckle from Wade.

You two arrived to your destination in no time; you were standing on top of a building looking down at some sort of drug deal.
"So do we just kill them?"
"You're not very good at this." Wade said smiling under his mask, squatting down.
"You have to wait for these idiots to create an opening. All bad guys are idiots who lack the element of surprise. You can't just atta-"
Before Wade could even finish you had jumped down upon seeing one of the men leave.
"God fucking dammit."

You landed in the middle of the men and started throwing them all which way. Wade followed closely behind and landed directly behind you.
Your height difference was a little significant so he was able to shoot someone over your head with ease.
"What the FUCK." You yelled at him, swiveling around and nearly hitting him with a bad guy you had flung across the alley.

"Don't let your guard down, sugar tits!" He yelled back, slicing threw two bad guys. Before you knew it, all (or so you thought) of your enemies were brutally flung every which way.

You felt a gun be pressed against your temple and an arm slam against your throat.
"Awh Deadpool, looks like your little girlfriend is in bit of a predicament, is she not?"
"Let go of her, fart weasel."
"Please help me Deadpool, his breath is repulsive." You groaned sarcastically.

You didn't actually need Wade to help you, and he knew that. He was going to pretend like he was going to help you you while you helped yourself. Telekinesis not only helps you levitate objects and/or move them, but also lets you stop objects.
You used your powers to jam the gun, then gave the guy a swift punch to the nuts. While he was buckled over, catching his breath you kneed him in the face.
You pulled his head back by his hair and gave Wade a signal to cut the guy's head off.

"That was so fucking cool!" You shouted, jumping up and down gleefully.
Wade smiled underneath his mask at your enthusiasm and wrapped his arms around you.

"Did I worry you?"
"Nothing worries me!" He joked, covering up his anxiety.
He held you closer and you looked up at him, "You know, you look really hot in this suit.."
"Touché."
His hands made their way to your butt and squeezed lightly.
"Ugh stop it!" You whined, slapping his chest lightly.

He leaned forward whispering in your ear, "Those boundaries were addressed to Wade, not Deadpool."
He pulled his mask up and yours down, kissing you feverishly.

You felt your heart skip a beat and all you could focus on was you and Wade right in this moment, surrounded by the corpses of a dozen bad guys and blood splattered all across the alley walls.

And who said romance was dead?