♡ Chapter 7 ♡

"Better question yet, why did you run away from me this morning?"
You quickly assessed all your options and found it best to answer his two questions then make a break for your room.

"Oh just a friend from work and I was really determined to train today, didn't want to be distracted." You said bluntly, walking off towards your room.
Wade tried catching you but you noticed and ran, being too fast for him, you shut the door and locked it before he could even come close.

He started banging on your door and yelling your name but you had already collected your phone, charger, and takeout and carried it into your bathroom.
You settled down into your large bathtub and unmuted the phone.
"Hey sorry about that, the roommate started playing 20 questions with me."

"Oh no, did you get out safely?"
"I'm talking to you now aren't I!" You two laughed in unison and continued talking about Aunt May and her obsession with Peter finding a girlfriend.
"She actually wants to meet you."
"No way! Well let her know I'm more than happy to meet her."
"Yeah, she wanted me to ask you to eat brunch with us one day this week, whenever you're free that is."
"I'll text you a picture of my schedule once I see it tomorrow, and we can plan accordingly!"

You had eventually finished all your takeout and started to feel a wall of sleep hit you, putting Peter on speaker really quickly you set an alarm for 9:00am tomorrow.
"Hey I should really be going to bed now." You said hesitantly as you glanced at the time: 11:30pm.
"Awh I was hoping we could stay up talking until the sun rises!"
"Raincheck?"
"Absolutely, goodnight."
"Goodnight."
And with that you hung up.

You stripped out of your clothes and took a quick shower before climbing back into bed.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
Groaning you rolled over and shut your alarm off.
'Guess it's time to get up and face the day.'

You quickly got ready and threw on some clothes.
You pressed your forehead against your bedroom door, hesitating to open it.
You realized that eventually you would have to leave for work and you should eat something before you left.
Swinging your door open you crept out.
You made your way to the kitchen to see Wade in his Deadpool suit, making breakfast for you.

He had heard your door open and shouted a quick good morning in your direction before turning his attention back to breakfast.
You pulled the chair out and sat down, quickly typing a SOS text out to Peter before checking your emails.
You hated not being able to have social media accounts past your old Facebook and an anonymous Tumblr but you had to stay under Francis' and the organization's radar.

You briefly looked at Wade as he placed your breakfast in front of you, it was your favorite, (insert breakfast here).
"Thanks." You whispered before looking back down at your phone.

"You seem a bit distracted today, hot stuff." Wade remarked as he sat across from you.
"Work shit." You replied, keeping a firm distance.
He just hummed in response, clearly bothered by how you were acting towards him.

"Alright, spit it out already, was I a bad fuck?"
You turned off your phone screen, placing your phone on the table next to you and glared at Wade.
"So that is the first thing you're concerned about?" You demanded, venomously.
Wade recoiled and put his hands up in protest and protection, "Well ever since we did the dirty you've been avoiding me and giving me a pretty cold shoulder."
You were about to spit out a snarky response until 'X Gon Give It To Ya' interrupted you.
'Thank you DMX.'

"What is it? Right now?! You just said I had to be there in an hour from now, not right this second. Fine, fine."
He hung up the phone and turned his attention on you once more, "Don't leave, we still have to talk about this. Please."
You had never heard Wade say 'please' in a sincere context, although you were surprised you still didn't let your guard down.
"I have to go to work, at my normal job, that society sees as normal."

Wade snapped, "When will you realize you're not normal (y/n)? You are no where near normal. In a few weeks you'll probably be doing what I'm doing. You already have the suit. You're just like me."
He made his way to the door after grabbing his duffle bag filled to the brim with his guns.
The last thing he heard was you mumble to yourself, "I will never be like you."

Bitter was an understatement. You were livid.

You finished angrily consuming all the food Wade made for you, and you thought for a second if you should just leave the dishes for him but you decided against it.

After everything was done you made your way out the door. As soon as you rounded the corner to your workplace you were stopped by Spider-Man swinging in your path and he appeared to be gawking at you.
'Jesus Christ Spidey'

Thrusting open the door to your workplace a gust of cold air hits your face and you're greeted by a chorus of "(y/n)!"

You smile slightly at all the attention and greet everyone marching off to where your schedule is posted.
You snap a quick pic and send it to Peter before heading off to do your daily duties.

Thankfully your job is very enjoyable and it made the time pass by quickly.

"(Y/n), there's someone out here for you."
'Who could that be?'

You walked out into the lobby of the theatre to see a brunette man with his back facing you.
"Hello?"
The man turned around and you saw Peter standing there with his camera in his hands.

"Hey!"
"What on earth are you doing here?!" You laughed in surprise.
"I just thought it'd be interesting to take pictures of something besides superheroes for once."
"Never thought I'd ever hear someone complain about seeing superheroes.."
"I tried taking pictures of Deadpool but as you see.." His voice trailed off as he tilted his camera towards you to see the red suited man grabbing his junk and flipping off the camera.

"That's definitely not family friendly." You smiled heading out the door and holding it open for Peter.
"Hey that's my move!" He protested trying to take over the door holding.

"Care to walk me home? You can hold the door to my apartment complex if you really want to!"
"Sounds like a plan."

The two of you made your way to your apartment complex, chatting about your day along the way.
He held the door open for you as promised and even volunteered to walk you up to your apartment.
Once you got there you pulled him into a tight goodbye hug, but when you pulled back he didn't.

You weren't uncomfortable per-say because it was Peter but you didn't exactly know how to react to this gesture.

When he finally pulled back he gently cupped your cheeks with his hands and kissed you.
You just stood there, eyes open, arms to the side, frozen.
Both your attention was turned elsewhere as the door was ripped open and Wade forcefully dragged you inside, glaring at Peter.
Wade slammed the door shut on Peter and locked it behind him.

"Who was that?"
"Why does it matter?" You replied, deadpan.
"Seeing that you fucked me senseless two nights ago and you're kissing some random geek today, it kinda matters to me." He shouted, narrowing his eyes.

Your phone vibrated and you looked down to see a text from Peter saying: "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to further any tension between you two. Just text me when you can."

"Let me guess, it's the new boyfriend. Well at least he's not horribly disfigured."
"Wade, will you stop? We had sex, that's it."
"So that's how you see it?"
"No Wade, that's how YOU see it!"

Wade stood there in astonishment, "Who the fuck said that?"
"I got the hint when I woke up to your absence. I was just another piece of ass to you."
"Although your ass is fucking out of this world, that's not what it's like."
"I get it, neither of us have gotten laid since we moved here." You sighed in agreement, walking off to your room.

Wade grabbed your arm and turned you around to him, kissing you deeply.
You pushed him off you, "Please..don't.."
"Isn't this what you want? Aren't I what you want? Or is it him."