MORNING SEX.

"What are you doing" Phil mumbled with a huff as Dan pushed him into their shared bed watching as Dan crawled in between his clothes legs to face him totally ignoring Phil's question he intertwined their hands together.

"I'm about eat my breakfast" Dan mumbled into Phil's neck.

"Your breakfast is over bedside table" Phil states confused unaware of Dan flirting.

Dan starts to unbuckle Phil's pants and Phil eyebrows go up a bit realization and he whines and Dan throws off his shoes.

"But I cooked breakfast" Phil states before stopping his next sentence as he feels his boyfriend palm his dick threw his boxers.

Dan looks up at him.

"Once I finish my Meal Philly you can have yours, okay"? Dan states as he yanks of the pale boys boxers and Phil nods eyes dazed.

Dan grabs Phil by the legs and begins the process of eating him out, they both hadn't had sex in a couple weeks due to the tour so both were on edge.

Phil lets out a sigh as he feels the first kitten lick at his opening before gasping full on feeling Dan nibble on the rim.

Phil grips the sheets and looks a bit down looking at Dan.

"my favorite meal of day" Dan smirks before going back at it feeling Phil moan.

God Phil's moans were the syrup on top.

-----
Decided to continue this book after a year I just shipped them so hard so yeah.

If nobody's reads my stories about Phan then I will. 🤤

-Kai