Kidnapped to Marry the Prince of Vampires

Start bij het begin

"Ok, ok. Give me a pen and a piece of paper." Mr. -wont-tell-me-his-name commanded me. I stood there for a second until I finally found the courage to move away. I walked out of the kitchen, down the hall to my room. As soon as I got there, I closed the door and locked it. I ran over to my nightstand to grab my cell phone so I could call for help. But before I got there, it disappeared. What the... HOW DID HE GET HERE?!?!

"Do you really think you could escape me?" He said amused.

"How did you..." I trailed off.

"You'll know when the time comes. Now that pen and paper please?" SERIOUSLY! what was with this guy? I just want a REALanswer. And why was he being so polite? 'please' and writing the note for my family so they wouldnt think I ran away...what kind of kidnapper is he?

I got him the pen and paper. He sat down at my desk and wrote down something. He handed it to me.

Your daughter is mine now.

It was written in excellent calligraphy. Like those old letters from the 1600's. I looked at him with a confused look. "That's it? That's not much of a kidnapping note. Not even a ransom?" I asked.

"Nope. You are mine. They're never getting you back."

"What do you mean I'm yours? Do you expect me to be your slave?!" I said angrily.

"Calm down. No, I dont want you to be my slave. I want you to be my something, but you'll find out soon. Now where should we put this note?" He paused. "Where ARE your parents?"

"They're on a business trip and brought my little sister with them. They said they'd be back tomorrow." I replied.

He nodded. "Let's put this note on the kitchen counter. Come on." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me along. He placed the note on the counter, placing my phone on top of it. "Let's go."

"Go where?" I whined.

"You'll see." He dragged me outside into my backyard. The vey far back of my backyard was a forest. Me and Lisa had been there many times. I took her hiking all the time. There was also a little lake in the middle of it. We went swimming there on hot days. The woods were full of great memories...ones I'll remember forever. But since I'm being kidnapped, I wont get the chance to make new memories. Our house had been in the family for over 100 years. I was going to get the house next, but me and Lisa agreed that we would share it together..perhaps live together with our own families if we ever decided to get married and have children. Me and Lisa shared the same views. Women didn't need a husband in this world. Nor did she have to have children. I know what youre thinking...Lisa's only 10. She cant have these views. You think i probably brainwashed her. Well, I didnt. She's just more mature...she is a 10 year old in 7th grade...Oh and Lisa's skipping the 8th grade, so next year she'll be in highschool. I wouldve been I senior next year if Mr. Mysterious man over here wasnt kidnapping me. Oh yeah! I'm being kidnapped. I almost forgot! I guess I was too caught up in memories. I looked at Mysterious man. He was standing next to me stilll holding my hand, looking down at me, with hurt in his eyes. He was pretty tall, i'd say about 6'3...I'm only 5'2...you get the picture. But why did he seem filled with sadness? He gave me a sad smile.