Chapter 14: Down the Hatch

Start from the beginning

I scoffed "Neal was shot and fell through a portal! I wish he alive trust me, but this whole idea is far fetched even for you and you're idiots for believing otherwise."

"This is a waste of time! He's toying with us" Mother shouted in her awful way of 'talking' sense into Emma.

"I don't think so." Mary Margret walked over to the tree line and gestured to a few broken twigs and drag marks in the dirt "Look, more scuffling. Someone was definitely resisting"

"How do we know that means Neal" This time it was Emma who, now that I think of it, spoke for the first time since we heard the news.

"Well,  then someone was fighting for his life" I rolled my eyes as  Mary Margret's sense of persistent hope quickly turned to annoyance.

Mom turned to Emma "Are you really going to fall for this?"  When she was met with an uncomfortable silence from the others and zero eye contact she knew she had gotten her answer. "Fine. You wanna follow the evil munchkin's dirt road, be my guest.

"Wait where are you going" Emma questioned as mother began to walk away

"To find our son" Mom responded as if it was the simplest thing in the world

"We have to stick together" Mom spoke with a airy laugh, you know one of those laughs that sound more evil then humorous. "No, we don't. You maybe prepared to risk Henry's life over some heartbroken fool's errand but I'm not. I'm tired of waiting around" She said the last part as she snared down Mary Margret with a look that could have killed. She turned back to me to tell me were leaving as if I was a lap dog she could boss around, leaving little room for debate as she strolled out of the camp. I tried to stop her, but as that failed I looked to the others to express my apologies, gather my stuff and followed after her.

We hiked through the woods until we found heard voices that sounded eerily like Gold and Belle. We followed the voices to a little clearing where gold was sat talking to Belle, but something wasn't right. I could sense the powerful, yet familiar magic radiating off of her. Mother seemed to catch on as well as she burst thought the tree line with an arm out stretched and she began to magically choke 'Belle'. Out of shock and desperation Gold tried to reason with Mother so she would stop her spell, but we had to show him the truth. As mom choked 'Belle' I held gold back so he wouldn't be to close when 'Belle's' spell broke.  'Belle' was completely red in the face and fell to the floor due to oxygen devastation before transforming back into Pan's shadow.

We spent the next few minutes with Mother screaming at Gold about how he need to get it together and be Rumpelstiltskin, in all honesty I zoned out. That was until they started talking about a magical item that would enact a fate worst then death. Now all I have to do is tell Peter, easy right.

There was something off with Gold like he wanted to say something. I chose to ignore it as we began our journey to the shore line where mom had a friend that could travel between realms. Once we got to the shore mom picked up a conch shell and spoke something into it that I couldn't understand. I'm not sure how any of that worked, but whatever it was must have worked because a red head bobbed out of the water.

"Hello Ariel" Mother said in her Evil Queen voice. As listed their demands to Ariel I watched from a distance not really interested in listening to their not vague threats. Once she disappeared back under the water I began formulate my plan. As soon as Ariel gets back with this thing I'm out of here.

I looked to the tree line sensing someone's presence. I turned to see Peter discreetly hidden in the trees and once we made eye contact he sent me one of his flirty winks. I turned back to Mother and Gold before either of them could notice. "I have to pee I'll be right back"

"You're going to pee in the bushes?" Mother said with a look of disgust. I rolled my eyes anxious for this conversation to be over so I could see Peter.

"There isn't like I have much of a choice on where to go"

"Okay just don't go off to far and you don't have your magic so be careful." Mother said in her attempt to advice me.

"What happened to her magic?" Gold asked and seeing as he's been out of the loop for a while, his doubt was well placed.

"You can explain it to him, I feel like my bladder is going to explode" with that I grabbed my bow and quiver as a walked in the direction I last saw Peter. I found him leaning against a giant oak tree that was quite a distance away, so the others wouldn't see or hear us.

"What are you doing here? This could ruin everything!" I whisper shouted at him, not wanting the other two to accidently over hear.

Nonchalantly he responded "Don't worry love I put up a cloaking spell they won't find us here." He pushed himself off the tree and made his way to me taking me into his embrace "Plus I missed you doesn't that count for something."

"I missed you too, but I'm busy." I smiled up at him glad to be back in his arms.

He pulled back slightly so I was arms length "And you've done excellent, but it's time to go."

I pushed completely out of his arms with a look of confusion on my face "We've come so far and if I leave now than all of this was for nothing."

"We have everything we need and the lot of them will be occupied for sometime"

I shook my head "I'm not talking about the Charming's and the pirate. Gold and Regina had a mermaid go back to Storybrooke to get something that can trap you"

"Do you know what it is?"

"No, but the second it gets here I'll grab it and meet you at Skull Island. Do you have my magic?" he nodded before handing me a vial with a faint maroon glow.

"You should take it now, you never know when you'll need to make a hasty exit."

At that I nodded and uncorked the vial. "Down the hatch"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's been like 6 months and I'm so sorry but now I'm back with a reckoning. thank you to everyone that voted and posted those really sweet comments or any comment. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Okay now for the news. As you've probably noticed I entered the Wattys. I'm gonna need everyone's help because I REALLY want to win.

And to do that please DON'T FORGET

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE