You Need To Survive

" Hobi, what are these pills?" Yoongi asks while fumbling an orange bottle in his palm. He had spent the night at Hoseoks- innocently- and they both had just waken up.

" They're for my depression." Hobi answers from the bed, slightly turning over and rubbing his eyes.

Yoongi was slightly shocked. He hasn't heard any thing about this...He knew some thing was slightly off with Hobi sometimes but he never would have guessed...

Yoongi closed the cabinet and walked back into the room. He sits next to his significant other and places a hand on his arm.

" Why do you take them?" He asks softly.

" My mom left a couple years ago. And I haven't heard from her since. It really hurt. I'm sorry I'm just telling you now, Yoongi."

The older boy didn't respond, he only made Hobi sit up, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

" I love you, Hoseok."

" You do...?"

" Yes, it may seem soon, but Hobi you're different. Instead of materialistic things, you hold my hand. Instead of jealousy and envy, you understand my nature. With you, I draw out my future."

Light beams through the window, shining on Yoongi's skin. A soft tear slips down hoseok's cheek.

" I love you so much. Sometimes I feel like I don't need any medication when I'm with you. You're my medicine, Yoongi. Promise you won't leave?"

Yoongi engulfs him in a hug, " Promise."

---
( trigger warning)

" Tae I need to talk to you." Jimin comes to Taehyung's door.

It's a dim day. It's been raining non-stop. Thankfully, it's just Tae's mother at home. His step dad would kill him if he saw Tae with another boy.

" Yeah sure, what's up?" Tae closes the door and stays on the porch with Jimin. Jimin doesn't look light and happy as he always does, and it's alarming to Tae.

" I- I don't know if I can- ugh.. Taehyung.."

" what is it? Just say it.."

" I can't do this anymore. I can't be with you."

Tae was so shocked that he didn't even notice his step fathers car pull into the driveway.

" Jimin...what did I do?"

" Nothing Taehyung please understand it's not you." Jimin hugs Tae lightly, not wanting to hurt him.

" what the fuck is going on?" The man's voice hisses as he gets out of his car. He grips onto the back of Jimin's shirt and yanks him off of Tae.

Tae watches as his step father brings his arm up, getting ready to hit the older boy.

But Tae pushes Jimin away and receives it himself, he takes hit after hit as he covers his face.

Jimin stumbles back, the scene in front of him opens his eyes. It reminds him of Namjoon. Then he runs. He runs from the house, leaving Tae with the abusive man.

It's the second time. The second time he let someone take the hit for him.

He sobbed as he ran farther and farther. At least it was done. He wouldn't hurt someone else like he did to Namjoon. Even though, it seemed like he had hurt Tae even worse.

Jimin ran into his house, his heart beating faster than it ever has. He hated himself. He couldn't take this any more.

It was a relapse of everything he had ever done wrong. Tae was going to hate him, and Namjoon was going to hate him even more.

He could've pulled the man off of the younger boy but he was only thinking of himself.

He grabbed the Polaroid of him and Tae together, one of their first pictures. It was a nice one too. Jimin grabbed his lighter in the other hand, and then went into the bathroom.

The boy climbed into the tub, and turned on the tap, letting it slowly fill up the tub. He didn't bother to take off his clothes.

He held the photo up, looking at how happy Tae was. He set it ablaze quickly, letting it burn in his hand.

The tub was full, he leaned back, and let the photo drop on the bathroom tile as it burned.

His head slowly immersed Into the water, the tap still running.

All of his dark thoughts consumed his mind. And he told himself, I'm going to do this.

He opened his mouth, and sucked in the water. His body began to fight back, yelling at him to cough it up, but he wouldn't.

Jimin began to thrash around, the water spilling from the tub. He was sobbing and choking, slowly sucking in more and more water.

He was dying, and he knew it. His chest was tight and he couldn't stop struggling, but he knew his end was to come. It was painful.

As the room began to go dark, he got one last glimpse at the burnt picture on the ground. Only half of it was there, and it was the half of Tae smiling.

That was it, his eyes closed and his muscles relaxed.