|four|

Mingyu
Wednesday
23rd September 2015
11:24

Mingyu wiped the back of his neck with the towel that was previously slung over his shoulder. He chucked it back over his neck and reached for the bonnet of the car, which was open wide. He slammed it down with a frustrated sigh, slightly kicking one of the tyres.

"I don't have time for this." He muttered, locking the car and turning his back.

Mingyu still couldn't get the car work, even with all his efforts it didn't seem to want to budge. He wished he could just get someone to fix it, but that costs money. Money that Mingyu didn't have. Wonwoo had suggested that he'd help, but Mingyu felt bad, and to say the least a little helpless. If Wonwoo could fix a car, so could he.

Mingyu glanced back at the car and it stared back at him with its broken headlights, making Mingyu feel even more angry.

Mingyu decided to turn away and make his way up the rickety stairs that he would fix... If he had the money. It felt as though Mingyu's world revolved around money.

As Mingyu made his way up the stairs he managed to wipe most of the sweat that was dripping down his face and arms off himself.

He unintentionally looked across the buildings to Wonwoo's place. Disappointed that it looked rather empty, he made his way to the house in front of him. If he could call it a house.

He stopped in front of the door, waiting a couple of seconds before he shoved it open. He glanced around the room, but he couldn't lay eyes on Aeri. He walked over to the closed bathroom door and heard the soft sound of running water. She must be in the bathroom, he thought to himself.

He flung his dirty towel somewhere while making his way over to the wardrobe. He pulled out his shirt and trousers and laid them neatly on the unmade bed. He stared at his clothes, getting infuriated just by the sight of them. It was technically his first day at work, the day before he'd been busy moving boxes to his new office. How was he supposed to survive? He was leaving all of his colleagues for some random strangers, and literally, the pay was too low to survive on.

Mingyu turned when he heard the bathroom door open. He sucked in a breath when he saw Aeri standing there only wearing her towel. He tried to advert his gaze. For some reason he felt uncomfortable. It's not like he hadn't seen her like this or with less before.

"Oh, uh, hi." He scratched the back of his head.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" She laughed as she tugged the towel tighter around herself.

"W-why would you think that?" Mingyu knew he shouldn't have stuttered.

"So, I am making you uncomfortable?" She raised her eyebrow as she stepped closer to him. Without realising Mingyu stepped back.

Wait, why am I acting like this? She's my girlfriend.

Mingyu coughed before moving towards her. "I'm not uncomfortable, just very aware of your presence and I haven't got a lot of time before I go to work so..." He said, the smirk on his face not feeling like his own as he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Why does that- Oh! Mingyu, you can't do tha-"

Mingyu cut her off as he pressed his lips to hers. Mingyu pulled away before she had time to react.

"I can do what I like, thank you very much." He winked at her before grabbing his clothes and making his way to the bathroom.

He shut the door behind him and leaned against it, sighing and dropping his head back so that he was staring at the bright lights on the ceiling.