|one|

Wonwoo
Sunday
20th September 2015
17:54

"Here you go, sir." Wonwoo reached out and handed the taxi driver a wad of notes from his pocket, not checking their value. Wonwoo knew he should have been more careful of his money in this sort of situation but his mind was so incoherent that he found it hard to think.

Wonwoo opened the door of the old yellow taxi and slid out of his seat. He muttered a quick thanks to the driver and slammed the door. He reached for the trunk, lifting his suitcase out and onto the damp floor. It had recently rained and there were odd puddles scattered on the side walk.

He'd stood there as the driver sped off down the street. People were rushing around going about their daily business, some wearing suits and some wearing casual outfits. Wonwoo looked down at himself in his scruffy t-shirt that he'd been handed down by his father.

He clenched his hands around the suitcase and took a deep breath. He pulled on the suitcase and wheeled in along the path, searching for his destination.

After a couple minutes walking on the streets, Wonwoo saw a big sign hanging in the distance. He stopped momentarily to make sure he'd got the right place. He carefully read; Changwon Station. Wonwoo hurriedly strode towards the entrance where many people were either holding brief cases or suitcases, like Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stuffed his hand into the pocket of his baggy jeans and searched for the ticket he'd bought the previous day. He pulled the crumpled piece of card out and tried to flatten it out, in an attempt to make it more presentable.

Wonwoo walked up to where he could see passerby's handing in their tickets. He pulled his mask over his mouth, concealing his face.

He stood in the queue for a matter of moments before he handed the ticket master his pass. He scanned it and looked Wonwoo up and down, judging him, something which Wonwoo had become accustomed with the past few days.

He let him through and Wonwoo searched for the electronic sign that read: Incheon.

That was where he was going to restart his life.

The train sounded and Wonwoo slipped through the sliding doors. He walked down the isles trying to find a empty seat which would be comfortable enough to sit in for the amount of hours he was going to be on the train.

Everyone looked at him as he made his way down the isle, giving him the eyes, don't sit by me, they pled. So Wonwoo carried on past the seats to the standing only area.

The train started to move and Wonwoo grabbed the pole above him for support. The train made it's way to its destination and Wonwoo made himself as comfortable as he could.

Minutes, then hours passed. Wonwoo was somehow still standing, some had offered their seats but Wonwoo had politely refused. His legs ached but he was almost there now, well, he thought he was.

After a couple more minutes he felt his eyes drooping, his head leaning against his arm that was holding the pole above him.

"We are now arriving at Seoul Station."

The tannoy announced the trains arrival and Wonwoo jumped out of his sleep haze. He stumbled over his feet as the suitcase fell to the floor. Wonwoo was just about to collapse and make a fool out of himself, when a hand came in contact with his upper arm. The hand gripped him tightly and he recognised it to be male.