Chapter 4

The rope latched onto a nearby rock. I stopped screaming as I dangled mid air. Mark, Jack and Sam ran down a nearby hill.

"There she is guys!" Sam said.

"Hannah!" Mark called out. I smile at him in relief. I can still get out of this. I look down to see a zombie on a ledge just beneath me.

"This really isn't my day is it?" I muttered aloud. It jumped at me. "Shiz!" I screeched, climbing up the rope a bit. The rope slid and I screamed. I looked over to see a tree branch leaning over the edge. I can jump! I untied the rope. The zombie continued to jump.

One shot.

Or I die.

Oh god Please work! I jumped. While mid air, I swung and shot the zombie in the head. It screeched and fell off the ledge, hitting the bottom of the icy waterfall hard. I swung back around and grabbed onto the tree branch. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to realise I was still dangling over the waterfall. The branch began snapping. "HANNAH! JUMP FOR THE SIDE!" Mark said. I swung around and jumped. I grabbed the edge, just missing the land. Mark leaned down and grabbed my arms pulling me up. He fell back and I landed on his chest. He sat up and hugged me tightly. "It's ok, I've got you. Your safe now" He said. I smiled and sighed loudly in relief. Jack pulled us both up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me, and then Sam did. We began heading back to the car, and although a little shaken up, I was proud of myself. I beat the zombies. And I stayed alive.

Guess what zombies?

Come the hell at me

It is SO on