Ending for Skylar

(Skylar's/Y/n POV)
I hugged Rosy. Ross just looked shocked.
"You're a human?!" Ross said.
She changed back into a cat and ran out the door. Which was somehow open. I ran after her.
"Rose wait!" I ran after her to the sidewalk. She stopped in the middle of the road.
"Just leave me alone!"
"Rose we can talk ab-" I looked to the left and noticed a car coming right for her as she went back into a human.
"Rosy watch out!" I pushed her away as the car hit me. The world started to slow as I feel to the ground. I started to bleed as a glass shard cut my stomach. I heard two people yell my name as I passed out.
(Max's POV)
I got back from the offices and opened the door to our apartment. I walked in and saw Rose and Skylar run out the door. I looked out and saw Rose turn into a human in the middle of the street. Skylar yelled something and pushed Rose out of the way. A car hit Skylar in the side.
"Skylar!" I yelled running after her. I saw Ross get out the apartment and call 9-11.
*time skip to the hospital*
(Skylar's POV)
Play the video
I was in a black room. Nothing around me and I couldn't move. Just look at a screen. I saw 12 year old me run into the woods. Crying I ran into a kid a year older than me. I reliezed it was Max. I thought he was in Louisiana. He told me to go home. I never went. We were just friends and then it showed when we met again on the way back. Just friends. Then it showed him and me at my house while Jin was there. I started to think about how Jin and Allison were doing. Then another thing appeared on my screen. I saw Jin and Allison in his new house. Kissing. Wait no they were. He pulled up her shirt.
Ok ok stop let's go back to Max
I saw on the screen Max was by my bedside crying. Adam was looking at him from the other side.
"Sky-Skylar... I'm so sorry I-i told you to go home that day. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help when you got h-hit. But I've protected you from George and all and I can't have you leave me... I-i didn't even know how to use the gun I saw. I need you. Pl-please come back..."
Wake up please wake up
I opened my eyes and leaned up a little bit. I saw Max holding my hand crying and I saw Adam about to break down into a nervous breakdown. Max and Adam hugged me.
"How long was I out?"
"Couple of days." Max said about to cry again.
"Max was here the entire time." Adam said.
"I wanted to ask you a question." Max said. He got down on one knee and pulled out a box.
"Skylar... Will you marry me?" Max said opening the box.
I put my hands over my mouth about to cry
"Yes..." I said. Max pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

Ok this is the end of the Run... Series. However I still will have My Savior in another book. I ran out of ideas for Skylar so yeah. But she will appear a few time in the next My Savior series book. Anyways I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later and Remember Always turn Left ;(

For those Markiplier fans out there I've made a Markiplier fan fiction. adopted by Markiplier to be exact. IT'S ALREADY 17 CHAPTERS IN TOO! Go check it out. If you wanna read more Sky Media books Go check out The Necklace or From a Broken Home and the sequle.