#Jinison

OMFG I forgot about #Jinison... I'm so sorry Geode_Girl I'll fix it with a quick chappie.

(Allison's POV)

I walk into Jin's office. It looked like he was packing. It was so... Bare... 

"Jin? What are you doing?"

"Oh. Allison... Uh... I'm leaving the offices." He said looking down.

'What?! Why?!"

"I don't have a choice. My school work is falling behind and I need to go off on my own. Away from friend's... Especially Dottie... I don't want to hurt anyone. Especially if I go  back under hypthnosis... I-"

"You-You haven't hurt ANYONE. From what I can tell, Everyone here seems so hsppy. If I didn't watch your videos I wouldn't have any idea that someone here tried to kidnap." HE winced. I stepped closer to him and put my arms around his neck. HE put his hands on my waist. He looked into my eyes.

"Leaving them, however, WILL hurt them. Especially the one you made a promise too."

"You're wearing your colored contacts... Aren't you?"

"I already told you. My eyes are so unnatural of a color. I always wear them."

"Take them out."

"Stay with us."

He sighed once again.

"Please Jin... You can't leave us... You can't leave me..."

"Fine. But if I stay you're showing everyone your eyes. Your REAL ones."

"If you stay with me, I'll never put them in again,"

"Fine I'm staying. BUT It seems someone likes me."

He winks at me. I take my arms off of him and look at my feet. I blushed slightly. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head.

"But I know I like you too..."

I look into his eyes. 

"Behind those black eyes is a heart of... Heart of... BUTTER!!" I snatched Muffin and ran out.

"HEY! COME BACK WITH MUFFIN!" Adam appeared in front of me.

"Where's the butter?"

"No... Butter... Muffin... RUN!"

I hand him Muffin and he's off.