~~~

Ben knocked on Jessi's door, hoping they they will answer. He tapped his foot, waiting patiently for an answer. He sighed when he got nothing, putting his head on the door.

Come on, Jessi!

Scott and Mitch came back no longer than fifteen minutes ago, the both of them talking about their babies excitedly. Ben didn't want to interrupt them so he decided to try and talk to Jessi. So far, no progress.

He nodded on the door once more, crossing his arms as he looked at the door. Another minute passed, causing him to tear up when he realized that there was no way that he will get Jessi to talk to him.

Please, Jessi! Just talk to me!

He walked away from the door and into his room, crying even more. He hated the fact that he cried so much, by he couldn't help. He cries more than Mitch! He just hides it better than the Alphmega does.

Nobody cares about how I feel anyways.

He settled himself on his bed, beginning to cry quietly again. He covered his face with a pillow, crying loudly now. He tried his best to be quiet so no will would hear him, but he just wants someone there to hug him when he was sad.

I just want to be held. Is that too much to ask?

He was so absorbed in his sadness that he didn't hear the door open, nor the dip on his bed. He jumped when he felt a hand on his back, sighing in relief when he realized that it was Mitch. The older male frowned, wiping away Ben's tears softly.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?"

Ben began to cry more, holding onto Mitch as tightly as possible. The Alphmega ran a hand up and down the Omega's back, wanting to make sure that he was okay. Ben looked up at him, the tears rolling down quickly now.

"Jessi and I might not be Mates anymore because I don't express how much I love her. I'm a terrible Omega!"

"No you're not. You're better than that, okay? Love is a universal thing that could be taught, no matter how old someone is. It'll just take sometime for you because you don't know how to express love. That's okay because I didn't even know what love was until I was nineteen. It takes time, Benny.

"Jessi loves you so much, okay? They understand your lack of love growing up, but they're just confused of why you aren't giving them the love that you have for them. Everyone wants love and needs it. Take your time, okay? That's what Scott did with me and look at us. We're married now and we have three beautiful children.

"Love is valuable. Never give up on it."

Ben smiled as he hugged Mitch, grateful that a beautiful soul like him was alive. He let go of the embrace, standing up so he could go to talk to Jessi. He looked back at Mitch, his smile wide and tears forgotten.

"Thank you, Mitchy. Just thank you."

"Anytime, Benny."

~~~

Alyssa woke up, the bright lights blinding her. She shielded her eyes, looking around her surroundings. She was in a hospital room, no doubt. The smell of hospital food made her stomach weak and the sound of heart ministers drive her crazy. She hissed when she felt the pain erupt in her chest, smiling when she the bandages on it.

I have a new heart.

"Alyssa? The heart surgery was a success! Everything is perfect."

Alyssa smiled, looking around for Kevin. She frowned instantly, wondering where her husband could be. Erik and Ariel slept by her sides, making her worries grow even more.

Kevin, where are you?!

"I'm sorry, but do you know where my husband is?"

The doctor shook her head as the surgeon came in, a big smile on his face as he read through the files. He looked at Alyssa, not wanting to contain his joy.

"The surgery was a success! You're going to okay!"

"Where's my husband?"

The surgeon frowned as he looked back at the doctor, worry written all over his face. Alyssa waited impatiently, wanting a quick response. The surgeon signed as he took out a letter, handing it to Alyssa.

"They didn't tell you who gave you your new heart?"

Alyssa took the letter, gasping as something came to mind. She cried heavily, wondering why Kevin did that. Why would he ever do that?!

Kevin, why did you do tha-

"I'm back! The bathroom like was long, but I'm okay. Alyssa, baby! You're okay!"

Alyssa began to cry happy tears, opening the letter now. Kevin tilted his head, wondering what was going on. He walked over to his wife, watching her open the letter. He read through it, his eyes widening the entire time.

To Alyssa and the rest of this Pack,

By the time you have received this letter, Kirstin would have killed me for good. I am dead now and will continue to live my life in a better place. I will watch over you and your Pack to make sure that you will stay safe. Yes, I won't be here physically, but I'll be in the skies, trees, plants, and everything.

Please let Mitch know that I am sorry for everything that I put him through. He didn't deserve that. Scott loves him and they deserve each other. Melody is so sweet and the cutest little baby in the world. I'll be lying when I say that I'm not jealous, but it's not a lie that I love Scott and Mitch together more than anything.

Protect each other, okay? You'll need it. Kirstin is evil and will do anything to hurt you. Please stay safe and away from harm, no matter what happens. You guys are so happy together as a Pack and I can't believe that I almost teared you all apart.

Lastly, enjoy your new heart, Alyssa. You could live forever now.

Love,

Alex

Alyssa stared wide eyed at Kevin, allowing a tear to run down her cheek. Only this time, she isn't upset. She's scared,

"Kirstin is out to get us. I knew it."

A/N: Will this be considered a plot twist?xD I love this chapter, lol. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧