32

Mistakes may be idiots, but don't point them out. They're from my idiocy.:3

Also, there's a suicide mention in here. It doesn't mention the actual word, but it implies a couple times near the end of the chapter. Read with caution.

"I screwed up."

"Heck you did. Why did you two do that to each other?"

Kevin shook his head, angry at the two Alphas. They knew better than to beat each other up over a decision that was best for all them. Yes, Scott should have had a say...

Wait...

"Scott?"

The Lead Alpha looked up, nodding slowly. Kevin's arms were crossed, a look of curiosity and determination on his face. His mind had a million thoughts running in his mind, but one stuck out like a sore thumb. The thought stuck to his mind like a five year old holding onto their mom's leg when they met a person they've never met before. He sighed as he looked at the two Alphas, tearing up a bit.

"Scott, you didn't have a say. What do you want?"

Scott was about to say that he wanted to stay together, but then he remembered the twins. Mitch got sick easily and leaving in the attic wasn't exactly the healthiest thing to do. Besides, Melody and the twins would want to have their own rooms in the future and living in a cramped house was not their best choice.

Also, Tori and Avi are getting married next month and wanted more children themselves. They want Jordyn an their future to grow up in a house that was for them and living with the Pack was fun, but it was getting smaller. Tori wanted to move to a bigger and better hospital so she could expand her nursing experience so she could do great things in the future. Avi also wouldn't yell his ships anymore which was a given but impossible to happen. He would always yell his ships about everyone and everything.

Kevin and Alyssa? They're have twins themselves are having twice more will only fill up the house. Erik and Ariel have to share a room and while that is cute, they wouldn't want to share one in the future. They would want their own rooms. Also, it was hard enough for Alyssa to go to treatment so maybe going up to Lake Tahoe was the best for the Olusola family.

The couple that worried him the most was Ben and Jessi. Where would they go? They don't exactly have a place to live and nowhere to go. Jessi's house was a choice, but they're turning seventeen soon and moving out was going to be an option afterwards. Ben also was Mitch's closest friend in the Pack and having to separate those two would break Scott's heart, unless...

"I think it would be best for the Pack to not live with each anymore."

"Wait, what are you saying?"

Scott looked at the Beta and other Alpha seriously, smirking a bit. The bruises on his face were similar to constellations which made him stronger than he actually was. His smirk turned into a wide smile when he hugged his Pack members, laughing a bit.

"We move to Lake Tahoe together while looking for our own houses. Ben and Jessi will live with me until they are old enough to live with each other.
How does that sound?"

"I like that."

"Me too."

"This Pack is never going to break up, uh?"

"Nope."

"Good, I like it like that."

~~~

Mitch was crying.

He was breathing heavily, shaking his head while everyone watched him. Scott stood by him, running his hand up and down the Alphmega's back gently as he frowned.