Katys mind chapter 10

Start from the beginning

I laughed. "Yeah."

"J. Bieber. What are you doing? did you just say the no no word?" Ry asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You just said give up!" Ryan said. "What happened to the kid who went out there at MSG and blew away the ticket holders, but you blew the pants off the fans too. You, Justin Bieber, sold out Madison Square Gardens in less than 22 minutes! 80,000 tickets! Michael Jackson sold out in record time of 45 mintues. But no, you had to go show MJ who the new kid in town is." He laughed so did I.

"Pretty incredible if you ask me. But Justin. This new motto of yours. Never Say Never! You tell your girls never to give up,to always follow their dreams and don't let anyone tell them otherwise. You tell them to never give up because one day that dream they had will turn into a reality. And with that you can do anything! And you are the one giving up now when these girls need to be there to tell them to forget them haters, and do what needs to be done to achieve that dream. That one goal. And to Never say Never because when you dream anything's possible."

"You're right man." I said thinknig.

"Glad I could help you. Anything for my little brother." Ryan smiled and got up off the couch.

"I gotta go but I will check ya later. Okay kid?" Ryan said with a smile as he left the bus.

Meanwhile,

Kenny walked back toward where that fan had been standing.

I took a deep breathe trying not to cry. I was so frustrated. What Ry had said made perfect sense, but why do I still feel insecure and bothered?

KENNY POV  

Thank you! She was standing there still.  

"Hey, you okay?" 

She had turned around and had started pushing through the mass of girls. Sadly, the tears hadn't showed they were going to slow down any time soon. 

"What?" she spun around her makeup smeared down her perfect features. Her jaw line was distinct, and her medium blonde hair was loose around her shoulders. 

"He seemed shaken."  

"He probably told you what a nasty heartless person I am." she yelled.

"I don't know what you are saying." I said. 

My face must've said I wasn't lying. 

"You don't have a clue?" she said raising an eyebrow. 

"He wants to see you." I blurted. 

All the girls around us stopped as if in a movie and the viewer hit pause. 

"No he doesn't. You're lying." she whispered, shrinking back a whole two feet. 

"Yes he does!" I insisted. "Why would I lie to you?" 

"Let's hope you wouldn't." she said cracking a cute smile. 

"C'mon!" I said motioning for her to follow me back to the BieberMobile a.k.a Justins' tour bus, 

As we drew closer this "girl" that made Justin run like a narcotic kitten seemed to grow quiet. At least her footsteps were silenced. I glanced over my shoulder twice to make sure she was following me. 

We reached the tour bus. She hopped up with a errg.

JUSTIN POV

I was lying there kicking myself for freaking out like that....