"Take your time." He said as he ruffled my hair. "Feel free to do what you please, there's no need to be so excessively nervous."

"I know that." I pushed him down. I landed my lips on the side of his neck licking it. An idea came into mind, "you didn't leave any marks on me. Can I leave some on you?"

"I didn't, since you told me some time ago to not to. It's alright to leave some marks, and like I told you, you're free to do as you please. Everything of mine is yours after all."

I unzipped his pants and slid my hand down to his member which was half hard. I started stroking it while I suckled and nibbled at Sebastian's collar bone trying to make a mark. Sebastian made no sounds like I did.... just a few soft grunts here and there. And he's been staring at me the whole time with a faint blush on his face.

A few minutes later, after making some small talk, I finally asked him. "Am I terrible at it?" I asked. "You still haven't came."

He smiled and caressed my chin. "I'm trying my best not to."

I looked at him confusedly. "But... how could I prepare you, if you don't cum?"

He reached for the drawer beside my bed and took out a small bottle. "You can use a lubricant. You don't have to do it exactly the way I did."

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to use that." Think brain... think. Think of all the things Sebastian would love me to do to him that would make him cum faster? There were a few I could think of.  Kissing... nope, not enough. Hug? Nope. Erotic pose? Uhh... only he can do that without a rehearsal. Then... there's that... yeah... let's just hope I'm good at it.

((Sebastian POV))

The young master was silent for some while. He looked into my eyes then kissed me like it would be our last. After he pulled out to gasp for air, he said, "sorry, if I'm not good at it."

Before I could even reply, he went down and kissed the head of my member. For a while, I was tongue tied. Surprised by his sudden move, until he opened his mouth and took it in. I sat down, frantically trying to get him as far away from 'it' as possible. "Y-Young master. Please, don't do that!"

"I get that I'm not as good at it as you are... but I want to pleasure you too."

"The thought of it is enough. I'm happy, but you don't have to." I reassured him.

"But I want to..." He looked at me with sad eyes and a matching pout.

Who taught him that. I sighed, and reluctantly i said. "I get it." It might not show in my face but my emotions have been in a chaotic state from the very beginning. And now this? I doubt I'll be able to suppress it until the end.

The young earl grinned like my answer was what he had expected.

((Ciel POV))

I might have sounded confident... but what am I supposed to do now!? I tried to remember what he did and imitated it. First, licking around it, from the bottom to the very tip. And then, when I put it in my mouth and started sucking on it, Sebastian made a few stifled moans. I got a little conceited and took it in deeper... that... was a terrible mistake. I gagged and pulled away quickly covering my mouth. "Nhh... sorry, can I try again?"

He smiled as he pat my head. "You don't have to force yourself, some are not meant for it. I'm content enough."

I hugged him. He's so kind to me, always complying to even my most selfish requests. He even allowed me to take him... even though it's kind of obvious that I'm only doing it for the sake of not losing. I can't keep on doing this, one day he might get tired of me because of my selfish requests and just leave me without a trace. I don't want to lose him. I'll do anything just to be with him forever, even if that means doing whatever he wants.. or  being 'his' slave. I felt his member poking against my stomach. "I give up, for now. But... you're still hard. And my hips hurt so it's impossible." Indeed I did say that I'll even do whatever he wants just not to lose him, but something that hurts... hurts!