30- I love you

Harry and Draco had finally broken the bond. Harry had never been so glad to of made the choice to sleep naked.

Since breaking the bond, both of the boys felt closer to each other - and also realised that it let off a lot of the sexual tension and frustration for them, and agreed that it was a great way to spend their time.

There was an awkward air around everyone else, which only encouraged them to next time, use silencing spells. Draco had never felt so relieved to be able to use his magic again.

*present time*

"Draco, do you maybe wanna go out somewhere nice, as it's the last day of the holidays?"

Draco looked up at Harry suspiciously. "What, like a date?" Harry nodded with a blush. Draco nodded with a shy smile. "Sure." Harry looked into the blondes eyes before climbing into the bed and straddling Draco.

He kissed draco and Draco leaned into the kiss, grabbing a fistful of Harry's hair with a small moan. Harry licked dracos bottom lip before sliding his tongue into dracos mouth.

They pulled apart for air and Draco planted hot kisses down harrys jawline, marvelling at the sound of Harry's breath hitch. He nipped Harry's earlobe and Harry threw his head back.

There was a sharp knock at the door and the boys sprang apart with equal blushes. Harry leapt up and opened the door to see hermione. She eyes both their flushed cheeks and disheveled hair and blushed along with them awkwardly.

"Hey u-um Molly wanted me to call you guys for breakfast!" She gushed, still feeling awkward. Harry nodded with a smile. "Ok, mione. Has Ron fixed things yet?" Harry asked curiously and hermiones expression darkened.

"No. I'll tell you later." Harry nodded. Ron had taken hermione on a date two days previously and they had been walking through dragon alley when a girl walked past and hermione didn't miss rons not so subtle drooling and left without another word.

They'd had a huge argument and Ron brought victor Krum into it and the argument got even more heated and they hadn't spoken since. Harry and Draco decided to go downstairs in their pyjamas and when they did so Molly beamed at the both of them.

"Hello dears! How did you sleep?" She asked cheerfully and they both answered "fine thanks" at the same time before grinning as she put huge plates of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausages and toast in front of them.

They are in a comfortable silence before Ron thundered into the room, grabbing a piece of toast and storming out of the back door angrily. Draco shot Harry a puzzled look before his unspoken question was answered as hermione stomped in the room flaring her nostrils.

"I'm so sick of him!" Before noticing Mrs weasley. "Sorry Molly." "Nonsense dear, don't apologise. He can be very frustrating. Don't worry about it, pet. It'll work out." Mrs weasley said, giving hermiones arm a sympathetic tap.

Hermione smiled sadly at Mrs weasley before sitting down at the table beside Harry. "So, what are you two doing today?" She asked and Harry blushed. "I'm taking Draco on a date today." He said shyly and she smiled.

"That's cute. I hope you guys have fun." "Thanks, mione. What about you?" "Me and ginny are going into diagon alley for school stuff." Harry ached a brow. "Uh, hermiones, we all went and got stacks of supplies yesterday, remember?"

"I know, but we didn't get enough quills. Plus, beats staying here with him." She nodded her head to the window where Ron was sat outside with a face like thunder.

Harry nodded understandably and Draco rolled his eyes at Ron. "He sure has a temper for someone I thought didn't have a backbone for years." He scoffed sullenly and Harry elbowed him in the ribs.

"Draco! That's really insensitive." He chuckled. "Sorry. Still not quite used to the concept of being friends with him." Harry flashed him a hurt look and he added hastily "but I like it!"

They finished their breakfasts and headed upstairs to get ready. "Want to take a shower together?" Harry asked with a blush "to save water, of course." He stated lamely and Draco smirked.

"I would love too."

-

The boys emerged forty minutes later giggling as they dried their hair. "That was nice." Draco smirked, licking his lips and marvelling as Harry blushed.

He captured Harry's lips and smiled against his lips. He bit Harry's bottom lip gently for affect and smiled and pulled away as Harry whimpered softly.

"I love you." Draco whispered, the words unfamiliar but lovely on his lips.

Harry beamed happily, his pulse quickening.

"I love you too, Draco."

They stayed like that on the bed in just towels looking at each other happily before Harry sat up.

"We should get ready, it's a quarter to one!" He chuckled and Draco nodded, a smile playing on his lips.

They got dressed and interlocked hands as they walked downstairs to be greeted by Fred and George who were looking very smug.

"Hey guys-" Fred began
"Did you Have a nice-" George continued
"Shower together?"

Harry scowled playfully

"How'd you guys know that?" Harry asked in embarrassment

"Could hear you guys giggling all the way down the hall." They smirked.

Harry told them that they would be leaving soon and after explaining to the curious twins they shook them off eventually.

They found Mrs weasley. "Is it ok if we floo from here to diagon alley?" Harry asked, the thought fresh on his mind of when he'd accidentally said diagonally instead of diagon alley years previously and he grinned sheepishly knowing that Molly was still cautious of Harry because of it.

Mrs weasley hesitated before nodding.

"You got galleons?" She asked and the boys nodded.

They grabbed the floo power and threw it in and quickly did the procedure, waving goodbye to Mrs weasley who kissed them both on the cheek and reminded them to not forget lunch as they needed nutrition as they were looking peaky.

How was that? :o I think it's a fairly good length for a chapter, it's over the 1000 words mark so not too shabby ;) sorry I took so long to update! Please don't shoot me I've been updating a different story each day as I've got a few on the run, plus, I had MAJOR writers block on this one in particular, so thanks for your patience! What do you guys think is gonna happen next? ;D thanks for reading, please vote and comment
Until the next update
Nala ✌️