4- not friends

Harry sat next to Draco with a scowl. "Look malfoy, just because I have to be your partner for potions, that does not mean we are friends" Harry spat, watching dracos lips curl in to a smirk "what if I want to be your friend?" Draco sneered with a wink

"Prick"
"Twat"
"Bitch"
"Dick"

"ENOUGH!" snape stormed over, slamming his hands on the table in front of the two of them "potter malfoy, if you can not learn to control your hate for each other  then I guess you'll have to spend a little more time together. Detention, the both of you , my office tonight at six thirty." Snape hissed.

 "But sir?!" They both began to protest. Snape raised a hand to silence them.

"The decision is final."

The remainder of the lesson was spent with both Harry and Draco glaring daggers at each other.

Draco and Harry shared a talent. They could both read minds; they often communicated with each other with no one else hearing. They had discovered this in their second year.

 It came in useful when they wanted to irritate the other.

'Potter , thanks for getting me detention.'
'Shut the fuck up malfoy'
'Watch your language scar head'
'It's my mind. I can think what I what ; if you don't like it then stop listening to my fucking thoughts'
Draco smirked at Harry, placing a hand on his thigh
"W-what are you doing?" Harry spoke aloud but Draco just chuckled. The noise when straight to Harry's groin and Draco gasped
'Potter?'
'Fuck off malfoy'
Harry blocked Draco out of his mind and Draco threw him a dirty look. "Whatever potter"

-

Harry sat in the gryfindor common room by the fireplace, a scowl set on his face. Stupid malfoy. With his stupid beautiful face.

It was ten past six; he was dreading the detention in twenty minutes but the thought of him and malfoy completely alone made him feel excited in a stupid sort of way.

Just then he heard a rustle of paper drop down the message shoot; dumbledore had discovered the the students at hogwarts often communicated at all hours using owls to other students in the school- over a hundred students were caught out of dorms in the owlery after curfew so he built message shoots in all four common rooms to go to any other common room.

This particular letter was addressed in beautiful cursive writing to Harry himself. He opened the letter curiously and pulled out a torn peice of parchment that read:

"See you in detention Harry. Don't forget. -Draco"

Harry rolled his eyes but his heart did a somersault  as he realised Draco had addressed him by his first name. Harry scrawled back a quick sarcastic reply and sent it.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world, dickhead. -H"

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄
Hey guys. I'm changing this book- the title and the cover. Any ideas for a new title please comment?? Sorry this isn't very long, but I'll make sure the next one is longer. Please vote and comment it means a lot.
-nalajayne