8- I still hate you

Draco placed both hands on Harry's hips, watching the other boy shudder beneath him but he just chuckled

"I'm not feeling you up potter, don't flatter yourself- I'm looking for something" his pale hands fumbled over Harry's ass pockets before he grinned

"a-ha ! Got it!" He pulled out Harry's wand "yoink!"

Harry tried to protest, his mouth moving angrily , but no sound came out.

" firstly, potter, I do believe that snape- for whatever fucking reason- has spiked our drinks with some sort of lust potion. Merlin knows why, probably for some teachers amusement , the bastards, but nevertheless, everything said and done today is obviously due to the potion ; we will not discuss it after midnight tonight. Deal?" Harry nodded, blushing.

" secondly. I will not at any point participate in intercourse with you as I am not going to sin so low as to have shagged the boy that lived" Draco turned his nose up in disgust "however, I will allow you to suck me off and I will suck you off." Draco pulled a face

"Purely" Draco added looking at Harry "because we have to get off somehow"

"Finally, you may have your wand back after, as I don't want you hexing my dick off or something potter, because I wouldn't put it past you." Harry grinned.

-

Twenty minutes later, the deed was done and Draco and Harry lay in a sweaty heap on snapes desk. Draco looked down at Harry's lips, kissing them softly. " that was..disgusting." Draco lied, before handing Harry his wand back.

"Don't expect anything to change potter, I still fucking hate you." Draco waited for Harry to respond, slightly agitated at the boys consistent silence.

"Why are you so fucking quiet?- oh SHIT the silencing spell!" Draco collapsed in to a fit of giggles as Harry glared, before Draco removed the spell with a grin.

"I still hate you Harry." Draco said quietly.
"The feeling is mutual, Draco"

Just then, snape walked into the room with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Get out , the both of you. Detention over" he snapped sourly, holding the door open.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

Harry walked out of snapes office behind Draco. They exchanged nervous glances before parting in opposite directions with awkward goodbyes. Harry felt his heart drop to the bottom of his chest as he walked away from Draco without another word.

He headed back to the gryfindor common room, reaching the fat lady in minutes.

"Password?" She requested and he shrugged

"Gillyweed?"

She shook her head

"Fortuna Major?"

"Incorrect, my dear, that's an old password"

"Caput Draconis"

"Nope"

"Can I at least have a clue?"

"Nope"

Harry cursed loudly before seeing Neville approach him. "Neville! What's the password mate?"

" it's mimbulus mimbletonia" Neville grinned and the portrait swung forward to reveal the portrait hole. They climb through and the common room was deserted "thank fuck you came Neville, I could've been out there all bloody night!"

"It's 12.15 Harry, how comes you were out so late?"

"Detention with snape"
Harry groaned, and Neville nodded
"You?"
"Oh, um.."

"C'mon Neville you can tell me anything?" Harry urged with a smile
"I was meeting.. Luna" Neville whispered, lowering his voice at the last word
"Luna lovegood?"

Neville nodded with a blush, shushing Harry desperately as his cheeks reddened further
"Awe! That's so cute"

They walked up to the dormitory together, whispering in hushed voices about how snape is a greasy slimeball git and how Luna is perfect for neville.

🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙🏙

I will obviously write proper smut throughout the book but it doesn't make sense to do it here as they still hate each other please vote and comment ideas from new chapters
- nalajayne x