24- Fireplace Cuddles

Harry and Draco were sat by the fireplace in dracos room on Saturday evening. The Christmas feast had been great but not as good as the previous year- though this year Draco and Harry actually liked each other, of course.

They were sat hip to hip on the carpet talking amongst themselves, harry with his head leaning on dracos shoulder and Draco with an arm around Harry's waist. They were staring at the cracklings fire as they spoke, the soothing heat on their faces.

"Draco?"

Draco turned to the Gryffindor  with a curious look. "Hmm?"

"Why is your father actually coming in the first place? There must be a reason?"

Draco pondered the thought, staring at the blazing fire thoughtfully.

"I don't actually know- shit I'm kind of worried now."

Draco stood, reaching up onto a cabinet beside the fireplace, diving his hand in to grasp something. He flashed Harry a mischievous grin as Harry heard something clink loudly, before Draco stopped "a-hah! Got it!" He snatched his hand out of the cabinet, revealing a emerald coloured bottle of black cherry cider.

At Harry's accusing raised eyebrows, Draco shrugged innocently. "I need a drink."

Harry shot him an intrusive glance.

"Two years." Draco sighed after a minute of stiff silence. "I haven't seen my father in two years."

Harry nodded absent mindedly, shuffling closer to Draco, so that their arms were once again touching.

Harry took the curtesy of summoning some wine glasses with a simple accio charm and Removing the corkscrew- not wanting to tediously go through the process of reminding Draco that he had been rendered powerless- he had to remind the blonde of this several times.

Harry poured out two generous glasses of luxurious red wine and handed one over to Draco. Draco inspected the red fluid with mild interest, elegantly flicking his wrist to tilt the glass and clash against Harry's glass.

There eyes met and Harry's gaze fell on dracos smouldering smile.

"Cheers." Draco said, almost a whisper and barely a second after the cold liquid touched his lips, Harry clutched a fist full of dracos blonde hair and pulled him closer, placing a hard kiss to the slytherins lips, tongue swiping across dracos bottom lip. 

Draco opened his mouth and allowed Harry to creep his Tongue inside and massage them together in a rythmetic motion.

Draco was the first to pull away and he looked at Harry with searching eyes, placing a hand on Harry's cheek.

He opened his mouth to speak and Harry prepared himself but when Draco began , he stopped dead as if his tongue had been removed.

"I lo-"

An awkward silence fell over the dimly lit room then, and Harry began to trace his fingertips over dracos torso to fill the silence, from his neck to chest and back again.

Draco leant his head on Harry's shoulder with a sigh.

"We should get some rest. My father will be here early tomorrow morning; the last thing I want is a grouchy and stubborn Harry."

Harry chuckled , before casting a spell to put out the fire.

Sorry- that was pathetically short but I desperately needed another chapter before lucius visits because otherwise I'm rushing it all. This was just a short filler chapter so I apologise, but I've done more long eventful chapters than short filler chapters so y'know; could be worse. Please vote and comment.
Thanks for reading.
-nala