"Alexander we can't just give up our daughter!!!" Queen Monique snapped.

"And she's our sister" this is the first time Prince Marcel speaks since it all started.

"And if you don't want her we do!!" Prince William said.

"William you have a throne to train for running and you'll see that sometimes we have to give things up!!" King Alexander snapped angrily.

"Enough!" Kiara yelled and everyone went silent, she had the blood, attitude, and charisma of a queen and she acted upon it too.

Kiara turned to look at me "do I need to bring anything?" She asked me, her eyes were red with tears though she said nothing I knew that a million thoughts were going through her mind, she yet needed to register what was happening and why.

Though I don't understand why her parents hid the fact from her, it was not like it was decided yesterday, we had made the agreement long before the princess was born, so why choose to suddenly throw it at her face and break everything in her was beyond my understanding.

"Only what you want, I have everything ready for you" I said and she nodded, she stood tall and confident before bowing at her parents and looking at me.

She gestured for me to follow her and guided me somewhere out of the ballroom leaving her parents and brothers in shock.

Queen Monique:

Something was up, I knew my daughter way too well to know that she just gave up and is going with King Harry.

After about 30 minutes the lords got tired of waiting and honestly so was I, I knew that Kiara didn't take that long and that something was happening I just couldn't put my finger in it.

Suddenly King Harry came in vampire speed his eyes filled with anger.

"What happened?" I asked worried about my daughter.

"Where is she?" I asked again and Harry sped up to me frightening me making Alexander automatically wrapped an arm around me protectively, I could feel Alexander's body heating up and I feared a disaster that could happen any second now.

"Where is my daughter Harry?" Alexander asked angrily, I ran my hand over his arm in attempt to try and calm him down, if he ended up attacking King Harry, he and his lords would attack back and I knew for fact that our human guards were nowhere near being as strong as these five vampires were.

"Beats me!! She snapped my neck and ran off!" King Harry looked at me with angry eyes "care to tell me where this girl went?" He asked me and I frowned at him.

"I don't know, but even if I did, I would die before telling you" I said angrily and the king smirked before he sniffed the air as if trying to catch the scent of my daughter.

"Well then, I'll have to do this the hard way Queen Monique" King Harry taunted, his guards surrounded us stopping any sudden movement to attack their king and though Alexander's body was practically shooting little bolts from his hands he kept himself grounded, he knew we needed to keep Kiara safe and staying put was the only way to do it now.

"Caught her" was all King Harry said before he and his lords sped out of the throne room to where my daughter was.

"What have we done?" I asked Alexander, could we have led our own child to her death?

"Why did you two do it in the first place?" Marcel asked "that's the question we should be asking" his voice was calm and steady, he knew how to control his anger, fear and emotion and I knew he was feeling pain for his sister but he knew better than to lash out before understanding what was going on first.

"Believe me Marcel we had no other options, we had no daughter then, so we weren't thinking" I said and Alexander ran his fingers through his hair, a habit his daughter had inherited from him.

"What if one of us was a girl?" William asked "would you have given us up?" His question caught me off guard and I honestly had no answer to it, back then we weren't thinking of what it was like to feel pain for your child, to love your child, to feel his or her pain, all we wanted and saw was the pain our people were in and anything would've done good to keep them safe.

"William, Marcel you must understand that we tried every option" I said, their father was quiet which worried me, I didn't know what he was thinking or how he was feeling. He loved his daughter dearly and I knew he had no words to explain his current state of emotion or pain.

"Our people were killing the vampires and the vampires were killing our people, it was only a matter of time before one of us went extinct" I said trying to explain our point of view and honestly right now made me feel pathetic about myself, how could I have done this to my only daughter long before she was even made in my womb made me sick of my own self.

How I would manage to look into her eyes again? I didn't know

Would she even accept to look at any of us?

Trust us again?

I had no answer to these  questions.

I just hope we didn't made a horrible mistake by selling our daughter to buy our own peace of mind