I'll lay down my jacket so you can walk over a puddle

I'll give you a rose, pull out your chair before we eat

kiss you on the cheek and say ooh girl you're so sweet

It's deja vu whenever I'm with you

I could go on forever telling you what I do

But where you at you're neither here or there

I swear I can't find you anywhere

Damn sure you ain't in my closet, or under my rug

this love search is really making me bug

And if you know who you are why don't you make yourself seen

take the chance with my love and you'll find out what I mean

Fantasy's can run but they can't hide

and when I find you I'm gon' pour all my love inside."

She leaned over as she started rapping the words to Zane as he chuckled.

Zane drove for thirty minutes, Champy was half asleep as Zane held her hand.

He parked the car before he leaned over and looked at Champy as she put her hands on both sides of his face and brung his lips to hers. She pulled on his small curls as he groaned and bit her bottom lip.

He pulled back before he got out the car. He walked to Champy's side before he helped her out and opened the trunk. He pulled out the small suitcase he had with his and Champy's clothes.

Champy looked around, it was almost nine and it was somewhat dark. She looked at the building labeled "Paradise Falls."

She could tell it was a well-known hotel. Zane grabbed her hand as he closed and locked the door once again before he wheeled the bag to the front.

"My feet hurt." Champy whined as Zane raised a eyebrow.

"We almost there." He said as they walked in. The cold air spread goosebumps on Champy's skin.

They walked to the desk to check in, "Zane Chambers." Zane said when the man asked for his name as he looked up and down the computer screen.

"Here you go, Sir." He said sending Zane a wink as he gave Zane the room card.

Champy bust out laughing as Zane moved his hand back as soon as he grabbed the key.

"It ain't funny!" Zane said as he slapped her ass.

"He got a lil crush on you." Champy said as they got on the elevator.

"Chill." Zane said as he shook his head.

Champy wrapped her arms around Zane's neck as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Thank you," Champy said as she pecked Zane's lips and neck, "I love you."

"Happy birthday, baby." He said as he turned so her back was against the elevator wall before he put his lips against her neck, sucking softly.

Champy moaned as she laced her fingers through his hair. He pushed her against it more securely before he put wrapped his lips around her bra-less nipple. He twirled his tongue around it before he bit it softly, sucking away the pain.

The sound of the elevator coming to a stop made him pull away as he pecked the lips of Champy before he put her back on her feet.

He picked up the suitcase off the floor before they walked to the room that cost him a leg and a arm. He had made sure they decorated the room just how he wanted it.