The Writing Games (:

For those of you who are unaware, this is my section dedicated to the assignments given to me by TheCitySlicker for the writing games which is basically the hunger games reenacted where we all create characters and write our requested parts and the judges score us based on conventions, plotlines, and the time frames in which we complete the assignments. There will be two per month. Once tributes are chosen for elimination it is up to you, the reader, to read and vote to see who goes and who stays.

My Character:

Name: Vexare

District: 12

Age: 18

Appearence:  (celebrity: Carrie Underwood...see multimedia in upcoming assignments) she has platinum, blonde hair that spirals down her shoulders in natural curls though it doesn't look half bad straightened. She has extremely pale skin that seems to almost glow in the moonlight, and soft rose pink lips. Her eyes are an odd electrified purple and almond shaped. ultimately, she is flawless in appearance. her body is curvy and agile. she might be hot, but she certainly is no one to mess with.

Backstory: Her mother abandoned her after Vexare murdered her own father because she caught him trying to rape her sister, Avriette. Vexare did it in her fathers blacksmith shop, plunging the hot poker just below his heart and ripping him open. However, she was devastated after her sister perished in the forges fire while she was saved by a mysterious figure. Emotionally, she knows how to be seductive when she needs to be but ultimately, she keeps to herself. She uses her mysteriousness to her every advantage. Strangely, she finds comfort in her python, Ramir, who is always coiled loosly around her or slinking around her feet.

Anything else? she moves like a cat. skilled with daggers, a machete, but her weapon of choice is probably a double set of twin silver sai (for those of u who don't know that's what electra uses in that movie of hers haha) she is cold and heartless, an outcast by her district, and she pretty much just hates everyone. been in countless fights, sarcastic, bitter, brave, deadly. she has already killed once; she doesn't have a problem doing it again.