◆ Dangerous Woman ◆

IM SCREAAAMIN G LIT ER ALLYY!1!! I JUST HEARD THE SONG WHYY AH

How about you,, How do you feel ?

here's some description about the single. :)))) <3

The song's so sexy. seems like "Pillowtalk" the second. I love our Queen! Ahhh x

2016 is the year for ZAYN and ARI. I felt like a spy and kinda want to smoke and drink brandy in the song, LOL. Or think i'm watching a movie of 50 shades Darker. geeesh XD

Badasssss!

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business
(God as my witness)
Start what I finished

This killed me! Shooot meee now.

---

The last time we heard from Princess Ari Grande, she was feeling her oats with last year's sassy "Problem" remake, ""! Since then, she's gone right back into the recording studio, released her very own fragrance called , dropped a surprise in December and reunited with her ex Nathan Sykes on his single "."

But she's back, and all on her own again with the unexpectedly sexy Max Martin-produced "Dangerous Woman," which is also now the brand new title to her upcoming third studio album, which is officially due out on May 20th. The mini-diva is straying far away from the rehashed blaring horns of her predecessor and switching it up for a super sultry, super chilly waltz banga with an old-timey feel, which, if anything, feels like an amped up version to The Weeknd's Oscar-nominated smash ""!

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman/ Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you/ Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't/ Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout," she confidently seduces above the guitar-led, almost rock-and-roll-like pulse. It's super hot, the kind of song you'd play for an impromptu striptease.

Really, this is the perfect move for Ariana: Rather than attempting to give us perfectly polished dance-ready radio bait, she's swerved a little left and headed straight into grown woman in control territory, instead - A MAJOR WIN! Ariana plans to perform "Dangerous Woman" along with another new track titled "Be Alright," live for the first time during Saturday Night Live on March 12th - Be sure to tune in!

1. Track 1
2. Dangerous Woman
3. Be Alright
4. Into You
5. Track 5
6. Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. Track 7
8. Track 8
9. Track 9
10. Track 10
11. Track 11
12. Track 12
13. Track 13
14. Track 14
15. Track 15

BUY Ariana Grande's new single "Dangerous Woman" on now!

btw it just hit 1,283,440 today!! 1M O__o ! via March 13,2016