Chapter 4

Dipper woke up to find himself in a monochrome bedroom.

He glanced around and seem to find the place familiar. Well that's... odd.

"Glad to see you're finally awake!" A voice boomed which made him jump.

"W-why am I here?" Dipper asked the demon infront of himself.

"Well, let's just say I've got some explaining to do, Pinetree, or shall I say, Alcor?" Bill chimed.

Dipper cocked his head in confusion at being referred as Alcor. "W-what's going on?"

"Welcome to my palace, kid. 'Ya see, you weren't always human... You were born with demonic powers because of a curse I have placed upon your family! But apparently my enemies knew about this and feared that if I find ya then real bad things will happen and so they hid you from me and locked your powers in your mindscape. I wouldn't blame them, since you were supposed to be a weapon of my chaos and revenge"

"Uh... What curse..?" Dipper asked.

"When sixer found out about my true plans and destroyed most of his research and shut down the portal, I kinda placed a curse upon his family that one of the Pines will be born with demonic powers! Now that you're here, my plan's nearing completion! All I need to do is to turn you against your family." Bill mumbled the last part but was loud enough for dipper to hear.

"What! I'll never turn against my family!!!"

"Fine, but let's start the fun, shall we?" Bill said clasping his hands together.

"What are you-" Dipper started, but was cut off as his arm was abruptly pulled by Bill and he was dragged into a cult who summoned Bill.

In a matter of minutes the cult who summoned Bill was now burning and suffering in pain.

"You... you f-fooled u-us" the leader of the cult sputtered out, gritting his teeth in pain.

"What! Never met a demon before, now have you!" Bill exclaimed.

Dipper was just there watching all the chaos. Well this is interesting and fun.

'No! Wait! Dipper what are you thinking!!!' He mentally snapped at himself.

But he couldn't help it. There was this side of him that wanted this, that enjoyed this... That wanted to join him.

He couldn't help but float closer to Bill and help him cause chaos. "Atta. Boy!" Bill said cheerily.

"You'd become like me in no time!"

At those words, Dipper froze. No, what was he doing! He can't turn into a monster. He is not a monster!....

.....right?

[A/N]
Updates will be either on Fridays or Saturdays from now on. But it's a sunday today whoops.. I meant to update this yesterday. I'm bad at writing stories so it kinda shocks me at how people are commenting and voting on this story. But thanks anyways! I'm glad people like my horrible story.