Chapter 17

I covered my head, and squeezed my eyes shut as someone pulled me up and led me quickly towards the boys locker rooms. Their hand covered my mouth as I struggled to break free from their grasp. They shoved me into the locker rooms, and I fell to the floor with a thud. I quickly turned around to see...

"Erwin!?" He lifted my up by grabbing my shirt, and I could hear the shirt rip a little.

"Is it true!?" He said. There were small tears in the corner of his eyes. My back pressed against the locker as he stared at me. His eyes widened as he saw my face. My mouth was bleeding from who knows where, and there was a large cut above my eye.

"W-what?!" I ask. Blood drips down my face and starts to get in my eye. I close my eye, and brace myself.

"Gracie is cheating on me!?" He asks. My eyes widen, and I quickly look down.

"Yes..." He lets go of me, and my knees buckle. I fall to the ground, slamming my head into the bench. I bite my lip and grab my head, rolling on my side.

"(Y/n) I'm-" I heard the door being thrown open, and a loud bang as Erwin was thrown to the floor. I looked up and saw someone punching him repeatedly. Erwin rolled over and grabbed the guy by the neck. It was...

Levi. His face turned red, and he kicked Erwin in the side. They both grunted, trying to take the other down. Erwin's grip loosened around Levi's neck, and Levi backed up after kicking Erwin again. I slowly stood up, but they didn't even seem to notice my presence. Erwin went in to punch Levi, but Levi dodged the attack, and shoved Erwin backwards, into the other lockers. Erwin punched Levi in the face, and Levi fell backwards. Erwin stepped closer to Levi, and Levi stood up. Erwin was about to uppercut him, but before he could, I jumped in front of Levi. The force hit me like a military vehicle charging at me, full speed. My head snapped to the side violently, and I fell over, nearly bringing down Levi with me. Everything was quiet except for the ringing in my ears.

"Why did you!-"

"I didn't mean to! I thought it was you!"

"Why was she all messed up before you hit her!?"

"I don't know! I-"

"Enough. Stay away from her," Levi says. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, and my eyelids opened partially. I saw Levi. Blood ran from his nose, and there were multiple bruises on his face.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry. I lo-"

Everything went black. And that was it. Before my life changed.

------

Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 5 chapters guys. They're going to be very sad, so please prepare yourself. Yes, I'm ending it in 5 chapters, but might have some extra chapters for you guys since you've been so good. The next chapters might offend/trigger some people, so I will have a warning of what is going to happen ahead of the chapter because I want my readers to enjoy the last chapters. I'm sorry to end it, but as you guys know, my chapters have become shorter lately because I don't really have a clue what to make them about. Oh, btw I'm on an airplane right now, and the view is amazing. Even though all I can see right now is white. I wish you all a great spring break, and I love you guys so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. None of this would be real without you guys. I appreciate you on a very high level.