Chapter 12

I had been 4 months pregnant by now. I had a small bump. I wore oversized sweaters to hide it. I looked a little bit chubby since I'm a skinny person. I walked into school and sighed, remembering I had three months left until I had to leave. By then, my belly would be the size of a watermelon. I haven't told anyone, not even Levi in fear that rumors would spread. Maybe I could leave school. I didn't know what the hell I should do. What would I do when my water broke? Who would I call. My other grandmother didn't care about me. She hasn't seen me since my parents died. All these thoughts were running through my head when I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry," I say, looking up. It was Levi.

"Watch where you're going," he said coldly.

"What the hell Levi!" I say.

"What the fuck did I do?" He said. His face was inches from mine, and his teeth were gritted. My eyes watered up. I turned around and ran out of the building. My run turned into a jog and eventually a walk. By then I was panting. My breaths were getting heavier. The tears running down my cheeks didn't make it any easier to breath. My house was just up the street. I slowly shuffled up the driveway and almost literally crawled up the stairs. I twisted the doorknob and fell to the ground. I panted loudly, and I couldn't move my legs. I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen. I caught my breath after about ten minuets, and I stood up. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and laid down in the bathtub. I opened a cabinet and grabbed grabbed a random bottle of pills. I managed to get the cap half way off when I heard a knock on the door.

'Shit! Not now'

The door opened and I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you at school?" The voice shouted.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled down

"It's Olivia."

"I don't know you! Get the fúck out!" My voice cracked badly when I said that. I heard wheels rolling on the hardwood floor.

"You do know me. We were best friends at the orphanage," she replied. My heart sank. I Heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly tried to get the cap all the way off, but it didn't work. She walked into the bathroom and slapped the bottle out of my hands. She dropped her backpack on the ground and looked down at me with a look of disgust.

"You're really trying to kill yourself?" She says. She sits down in the bathtub across from me. Her once long blonde hair was now shoulder length, and her once blue eyes were now green.

"You've changed," I said quietly.

"Wow you're so chill especially since you just tried to kill yourself," she laughed. I looked up at her my (e/c) eyes showing a look of sadness.

"What are you here for?" I ask.

"Well, I'm 16 now and they let me out of the orphanage finally. Those asshats can suck dick," she scoffs.

"And I'm living with you know," she finishes.

"What if I say no?" I say.

"Too bad," she replies. I laugh and wipe a tear away.

"Do you have to attend school?"

"Yeah, I enrolled at your school," she replied.

"Well there's a bunch of annoying people and my ex."

"What's he like?"'

'Way to make me feel better'

"He has black hair and grey eyes, and he's rude," I replied.

"And you decided to love him why?"

"He was nice to me," I replied.

"Is he the reason you're doing this to yourself?"

"I cut before he arrived but yeah," I sigh.

"Well," she says, standing up.

"When I see him tomorrow I'll kill him," She says. She grabs her bag and leaves.

.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*

SORRY I KEPT PUBLISHING THIS! the update makes it so where it usually said save, it said publish, so I'm sorry about this. And sorry if this is bad! It will get a lot better real quick. I'm thinking about ending it around 20 chapters and might start a second book about after this one. It depends how the ending goes. Thanks for reading!! Bye.