ch1 (cammie)

Camspov
Its my first time at vidcon and i cant wait to see all of my fave youtubers especially Ally hills! Omg shes so cute! And so is her bestfriend Shannon but i hardly see her vids. I still have 2 hours to spare so i will just look around and see who i run into, hopefully someone big. As i was walking around i found a starbucks and decided to go in and order an iced white mocha with whip cream. As soon as i got the order i went to go get napkins because my drink was dripping, the guy did a sloppy job with the order. As soon as i finished whiping it down i went to go get a straw and i saw the back of a tall girls sweater and noticed it was an Ally Hills sweater so i giggled. She soon turned around and i was blown away. It was Shannon one of the biggest youtubers ever and also Allys bestfriend. "Alright Cam play it smooth and dont fan girl" i told my self.
"Hi..umm...can i get a straw please" i asked trying not to make it sound like i didnt know who she was
"Heeelllooooo?" i said because she just stood their with a suprised face. Omg i wonder if shes scared of me yelling out her name or fangirling cause it clearly looked like she was hidding.
"Oh haha yea here you go" she said while giving me a straw
"Thank you" i said and just smiled like an idiot
"So are you gonna grab your drink or are you gonna let it get warm?" i said as soon as i noticed her drink melting
"I like it like that" she said
"Oh okay thats cute" i said giving her another stupid smile
"Thanks?" she said but i know i sounded like a creep
"My names Camden but i prefer Cammie" i said trying to change the subject
"Im shan nice to meet you" she said, But i knew that already
"Wow!! Thats a really cool name" i said trying to act like i didnt know who she was
"I know thanks" she said and i noticed that she blushed
"So who are you gonna see today?" i asked
"Umm im gonna see Ally and Stevie how about you?" shan said
"Oh my god those two are my otp couple!" i said exited
"Theyre mine two" she said
"Well its about to begin so we better be going" i said grabing my stuff
"Wait. What? What time is it?" she said while grabing my hand to see my watch. She looked very worried when she finally saw what time it was. Hopefully shes not introuble or something.
"Hey i gotta go but heres my number" she said while writting her number on a napkin
"Oh okay will i see you later?" i asked trying not to fangirl hard
"Yea i will look for you okay if not just text me!!" she halfway screamed out the door.
Oh my god i got to meet Shannon!! And i also got ger number!! Shes so nice and so cute. I cant wait to see her later, oh my god ill probably also meet Ally!!!. I grabed my stuff right away and made my way towards the spot they said they were gonna be at on twitter. I soon made it and i couldnt help but look for Shannon. Something about her just makes me get nervous and feel butterflies. What em i talking about somone like her wouldnt even care about someone like me. I was watching Stevie and Ally be their cute selfs the whole time untill their Q&A finished i couldnt wait to text Shannon and see her again.