His Anger Kicks In

It wasn't till later on that day that Heechul got the time to go and 'collect information' on Haruka. The boy had a couple of hours of training, and Heechul had not much time so...yeah.

Haruka's vocal trainer didn't show up that day as well. The boy was not surprised. At all. He kind of expected that behaviour of that man.

Yes, he knew who his trainer was. He and that certain person have always had a distant relationship, and they rarely, like rarely, saw each other.

And considering the fact that man was his father....

Haruka really didn't want to think about it.

"Mr. Haruka." His manager walked in with his everlasting smile, which made Haruka wonder if he was ever seen angry or sad before. He seemed like a smiling type of person. "Seems you have the rest of the day free. Would you like me to escort you home?"

"No, I'll go on my own." He said, getting up, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking outside.

After a while, he had reached the parking lot, where his motorcycle, as he had requested, was parked. He put on his helmet and rode out of the lot, heading back to the dorms.

Meanwhile, Heechul, who, along with Super Junior, had finished his schedule, decided it was about time he had found out what Haruka was up too.

"I'm going to be back later, hyung." He said. Leeteuk turned to him and smiled.

"Okay, try to be back by dinner time." He said. Heechul nodded and left. Much to his luck, he found Haruka in the parking lot, standing by a black motorcycle, while the older guessed it belonged to him. Haruka drove outside, no noticed ng Heechul, whose face held a smirk.

"I wonder..." He snickered.

........................…....…………………

Haruka, for the millionth time, looked around him. He felt- No, he was sure someone was following him, but he didn't spot anyone around. He shrugged the feeling off and went on towards a café. Heechul followed him in.

The smell of warm, creamy coffee immediately caused Heechul to freeze in his place. It was a busy place, waiters and waitresses going back and forth, serving orders. Haruka was no where to be seen, well, until he walked out of a room at the back, where the staff were.
An older man followed him. He looked foreign and he and Haruka were talking together.

But that was not what caught Heechul's attention.
It was Haruka. He was smiling at the man. The boy could actually smile! He could smile!

Heechul breathed deep and walked to the two. Haruka turned to him and, immediately, his smile disappeared, and his eyes were averted away from him. The man looked between the two for a while.

"Oh, do you know each other?" He said in a slightly happy tone.

"We-"

"Not really..." Haruka butted in. Heechul glared at him briefly. "...I'm staying with him and his roommates for a while..."

"I see..." The man said. "I'm Rupert, one of the baristas working here. Nice to meet you," then he smirked. "....Kim Heechul..."

"You know me...?"

"Of course," he smiled. "But oh, I have no time to talk. I gotta work." He headed off to the counter. Haruka walked away, and Heechul followed him, stopping him from leaving.