Chapter 5

That day was the first day of summer so we all slept till noon ignoring all phone calls and texts, just loving being with our mates, that is until five little kids came running in our room and decided to jump on the bed. 

"where did y'all come from?" 

"your mom told us to wake you guys up" A little boy said 

"why?"

"she said she has more stuff for you"

"yeah, and she said if you don't hurry up she'll kick your bad word" The little girl said smiling, well she obviously knows what my mom means. 

"Okay we'll tell her I'll get dressed then I will be out" 

"okay" They all said, then climbed off the bed giggling. I looked at Bradley and he looked amused by the fact that the Luna sent kids and didn't come up herself. 

"Babe you know she probably thought.." Bradley started to say

"I know what she thought she's my mother after all" Bradley laughed, and I scowled at him. 

"and she's your Luna, so whatever she says you have to do" I said smirking at him. 

"Thats true, I'm guessing if your not downstairs in five minutes she'll rip my head off"

"and you know that how?" 

"she told me through the link... So go! I don't want my head ripped off!!" Bradley said pushing me out of bed. 

"Your such a baby, she's just teasing you"

"I don't know that..." 

"Whatever" I said getting my short shorts and tank top on.

"Hey dumbass! Get up you have to help move furniture too!" I yelled throwing a cup at him... it was the only thing around me.

"fuck, that hurt... and I know" he said as I giggled like a little kid. 

"well hurry up" I said as he got a pair of basketball shorts and and a tee-shirt on" 

"okay let's go" 

"wait I have to tell Zoey to help, she lives here too.." I said as I pounded on her... and Garett's door. 

"Get yo lazy asses out of bed we have a furniture delivery!!" 

"I knew that" Zoey said opening her door wearing clothes similar to me. I just looked at her confused as hell, she never wakes up on time. 

"you sure your feeling okay?" I said feeling her forehead, she swatted my hand away.

"Im fine" She said as Garett and Bradley picked us up. 

"You do know we have legs and know how to use them right?" I said, they just shrugged. 

"uhg!" Zoey and I said at the same time.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

We carried in acouple of new couches and got rid of the old one, we also got a ping pong table for the gane room, and a whole shitload of beanbag chairs

"what do you guys want for supper?" Zoey asked looking at all of us

"Ill eat what ever you make... as long as it's edible!" 

"ha-ha very funny"