Chapter 2

*fast forward to the day before Saviour's Birthday*

"Saviour! Come here I have a surprise for you!" Zoey yelled from across the room. Yeah I may not be full wolf yet but I still have super hearing. 

"God, Zoey I'm right here you don't need to yell... What do you want" 

"Put this on" She said as she shoved an outfit in my face, consisting of my ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, a crop top and my black Uggs. 

"why?" 

"cause I'm taking you to The Pound for your last night of being 15" The Pound is a club for werewolves.  Everyone above the age of 15 gets to go because it takes a lot of alcohol to get wolves drunk. 

"ooo fun, is Bradley coming?" 

"No it's girls night" Zoey told me with a wink 

"oh boy, this will be fun" I said sarcastically, usually when we have girls night we end up fighting someone, but somebody has to get it in their head that they are not as powerful as they think.

"I know, now let's go get ready, tonight is neon night!" 

""if its neon night then why an I wearing all black?" 

"Because the black will make the neon stand out" She said in a duh voice 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Since I have alpha blood in me, people respect me and I am allowed to get in the club faster then others, At the entrance we were given glow sticks. I put mine around my head, like a halo crown thinger, and around my boots. We went to the bathroom and put neon paint In our hair. 

The club had neon lights everywhere and neon paint sprayer thingies hanging from the roof so it looks like its raining neon paint. 

We were dancing with eachother, when some guys came up to us and got between us but since its girls night we skillfully danced around them and danced together again. These dudes were really pissing me off, Zoey knew that and dragged me away to the bar,  since I didn't want to have any alcohol in my system before my birthday I just asked for a monster energy drink. 

We down our drinks and see the two dudes with some other girls from the pack, so we go dancing again. Our favorite song comes on and Zoey and I are smooshed between two other dudes grinding against us, when I hear a loud growl and next thing I know the guy grinding against Zoey is knocked out on the ground. The person who knocked out that dude is Bradleys' friend Garett. I can faintly hear Garett say 'mine'. At first I was confused as hell but then I realized why he did that. Zoey is standing there in a trance staring at Garett. Of couse she would just stand there and stare at him like he's not actually there. I groan and give her a push towards Garett who imediately kisses her. Great I have just become the third wheel on girls night!

For the rest of the night I sit at the table with Garett and Zoey, who by the way are too busy sucking face to even know I'm here. I finally decide to use my Alpha command and demand Zoey to come home with me. I hate using the Alpha command, on anybody. All the way back to my house I listen to Zoey complain how she didn't want to leave, and how "oh so amazing" Garett is. 

"Zoe, you can see him tomorrow but right now I need you to focus on what I'm telling you"

"okay I'm listening" 

"I want you to stay the night at my place so you can help tomorrow, my brothers are setting up the tables and stuff outside in the yard, My mom has told some of the other women to come over early to help cook, sound good?"

"yeah, okay." She replied obviously thinking about Garett still. 

"btw, you and Garett look sooo cute together" I smiled as she looked at me and blushed bright red.