Chapter 4

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

I was awoken from my dream by my alarm clock. I tried to get up but there was a pair of arms holding me down, I groaned and poked Bradley in the face. His eyes opened revealing that blue color I love.

"Morning, Babe" He said in his sexy moring voice. He still didn't let me go or move, he just stared into my eyes. 

"Bradley?"

"hmm" 

"we have to get ready for school" 

"why? Can't we just skip today?"

"As much as I would love to, we can't it's the last day... and you need to let me go"

"no, I'm not letting you go" 

"Bradley, I have to pee" 

"oh.. well then" He said as he let me go. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I came out and Bradley was sleeping. I grabbed a pillow and hit him repeatedly with it, he just grabbed me and pulled me on the bed with him. 

"uhg! Your such a child sometimes.." I mumbled 

"i heard that" 

"Good!... Can we please go to school" I said as I gave him my best puppy dog face. 

"fine" He said getting up, while I cheered. I had always woken Zoey up for school. I knocked loudly on her door.

"Zoe, get your ass out of bed we have school!"

"five minutes!!"

"No! I know what could happen in five minutes!"

"You have such a dirty mind!" She said while laughing

"Your laughing so yoou were thinking it too!!"

"Okay I'm up, I'll be down after I get ready"

"No baby making!" 

"I hate you!" 

"you love me, and you know it!"  I yelled, laughing, turning to go back to my room and get dressed myself. I walked in my room and Bradley was shirtless... I couldn't help but stare. 

"I know your looking" He said turning around to look at me. I just looked down and blushed firetruck red. He walked up to me and hugged me. I unwrapped my arms from him and went to the closet and got dressed in there, what It's like the size of a small bedroom... you could fit a bed in here. 

After I was dressed I went down to have breakfast with everyone else. I was of course forced to sit on Bradley and I'm assuming Zoey was forced to sit on Garett. 

"I find it weird how you two were bestfriends on Saturday then on Sunday, Boom! y'all are a couple. I mean isn't it awkward to go from friends to mates?" Zoey said looking at us. 

"no... we just skipped the getting to know eachother part. And you were friends with Garett before you found out you were mates right?" 

"yeah, I know what you mean" 

"well I for one am glad today is the last day of school" Bradley said 

"and why is that" I asked 

"cause I'll get to spend more time with you" He said looking at me. I smiled like an idiot. 

"we have most of the same classes, dumbass" I said 

"yeah, but I can't talk to you with out getting in trouble"

"we'll see..." Zoey says and we all laughed 

"Well I'm just glad we got mates that like eachother" I said to Zoey 

"whats that suppost to mean?" Garett asked looking at Zoey then me. 

" we share a house and if our mates don't like eachother then boom instant battle ground" Zoey said using random hand gestures, I nodded along wit her. 

"okay, well we should get going" Zoey said. We a;l climbed into my car and I drove to school. Once we got to school. I got a lot of belated Birthday wishes from the humans. I smiled and moved closer to Bradley, I hate people saying happy birthday, it irks me... Bradley stopped in front of my class and told me to stay away from the guys. 

"Bradley, don't be that guy, you know I hate all of them"

"yeah but still, guys are pigs..." 

"says the guy" I said laughing 

"Saviour, I'm serious" 

"Okay, Okay... I'll see you next class kay?" 

"okay" he said then kissed me 

I walked in the class and went to my group. I took my seat next to Zoey. Miranda leaned over and asked me when I statrted dating Bradley. Miranda was human in our group along with Jessy and Becca. I told her it happened yesterday, whitch it did. 

*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^

School went by quick, the last day is always pointless, just the teachers asking for textbooks back and then free time. Today was different however, in the classes I had with Bradley free time always ended in us together. 

I waited by my car with Bradley, for Zoey and Garett. I said goodbye to fellow classmates as they passed me. Most of the human girls gave me a dirty look when they saw Bradley hugging me from behind because everyone had a hopeless crush on him. The female wolves knew we were mates and respected that. We left as soon as Zoey and Garett go to my car. 

"hey guys, do y'all just wanna go out for supper now, rather then get home then come back into town to have supper" They al agreed so we went to McDonalds and then to the grocery store to buy food for the house. By the time we got home I was exhausted. 

I'm glad schools done... I hate that place" I said snuggling into Bradley on the couch. Bradley and I were on one end of the couch and Garett and Zoey were on the other side, me and Zoey were facing eachother with out legs in the middle cushion. 

"well I need a monster..Do you guys want one?" I said as I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a box of monsters. We were hyper after we drank our monsters and decided to test out the pool. We raced upstairs and I put my neon green and pink bikini on. I jumped on Bradley's back and he ran downstairs and jumped in the pool. A couple seconds later Zoey comes out on Garett's back and he jumps in the pool. I look at Bradley and we start laughing. 

"The hell? you guys high?"

"no we just jumped in the pool like that" I said still giggling 

"oh, thats Ironic" Zoey said laughing. We had a splash war that ended in a makeout session. Weird how that happens right. We got out of the pool, dried off and started a fire in the fire pit and watched the sun go down. A few minutes later my brothers showed up with some more of my stuff. They weren't too happy about me sharing a room with Bradley, but I told them off because they all live with their mates. We stayed outside untill midnight just talking and having a few beers. 

"okay the fire's dead so I'm going to bed now" I said getting up and going inside. Everyone followed and we went up to our rooms. I changed in the closet again. As soon as I crawled into bed Bradley wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and kissed him.

I was almost asleep untill I heard Bradley whisper 'Goodnight my Saviour'

"go to sleep you dork" I giggled 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N: Four chapters In one night, you should be happy I love writing this story more than my other ones :)