Chapter 5:Plans

It was a Tuesday afternoon, and I managed to find myself sprawled across my bed, Danon sitting in a beanbag to the right.

Both of us were madly jotting down notes from the romance movie we were watching.

Never in a million years would I have guessed this would be happening. Me, watching a ROMANCE movie...Yeah, I STILL can't believe I agreed to it. But first things first, you're probably wondering why Danon was even in my house in the first place. Well, Danon and I realized we'd need a step by step plan on how to get Ms. Kamon and her dream guy together, and to do that we needed inspiration...Thus, the cheesy romance movies.

"Alright,"I said, breaking through both of our concentrated focus on the movie."I think that's enough notes. Now, let's start creating the most awesome snatch-your-dream-guy-plan in. The World."

"Right now? Can we just finish this movie first? Please?"pleaded Danon with her adorable puppy dog face. 

"You've already watched this movie BEFORE, and I don't want to die of brain cell loss," I complained.

"Uuugh. Fine,"she finally complied.

"Great,"I replied, meanwhile pulling out a piece of binder paper and a pencil from my backpack. "Let's start."

Danon took the disc out of the DVD player and put it back in its case, then she scooted closer to me to look at the blank binder paper.

We just sat there for an hour jotting down the plan. A few times, Danon and I would argue about who should get control over the pencil(childish, I know). Other times, we'd get disrupted my mother, who'd burst into the room, without us knowing, and ask if we were okay. This would happen quite often.

A few minutes after her last visit, she'd come again and ask the same exact question. It was not as if in those THREE minutes, we'd either be kidnapped or murdered with my curtains. Well, at least, it was better than hearing my parrot, who thankfully was currently in the living room, croak 'feed me, feed me, feed me.' I swear, on the road that it was going down right now, it might become obese in the near future. Huh. An obese parrot. Wonder how that would look...An image popped up in my mind, causing me to shudder in disgust.

Fifteen minutes more and we were officially done with our plan. Gazing at the paper proudly, I heard Danon let out a sigh of relief.

"I didn't think the torture would end,"she exaggerated. "Thank god it did though."

"Yep,"I agreed . "Couldn't have said it any better."

"Okay. Step one,"Danon read aloud."Capture your admirer's attention through a fresh look. Your new style should be modern and not old fashioned like Ms. Kamon's frizzy blonde curls...No offense, Ms.Kamon.

"Try straightening unruly hair or using clips and rubber bands to create a fun, unique up-do. Now, moving on to your outfit wise advice. DO NOT wear over sized sweaters or t-shirts or whatever. Your clothes should somewhat, at least, show off one of your 'gifted attributes'. A trip to the mall is suggested..."

Guess that was what we were doing next. 'A trip to the mall.'

A/N:Did NOT like the old cover, so I changed the cover yet AGAIN. And, I'd also like to dedicate this to PreetyGirlA.  :)