Ch 11 - Fears

^^^BLOSSOM'S OUTFIT ❤️

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

So, I've edited S.I.X and I'm on the journey to getting it published. However, I'm going to need your help with that. I have uploaded it on Swoon Reads, and the website works with ratings and stuff.

So I would like you to please head over there and read and rate it on the site. Once you've reached a certain number of reviews and ratings, I will then upload FOUR chapters of Z.E.R.O on the same day, but you guys have to read S.I.X on this site first.

Link:

https://www.swoonreads.com/m/six/

Please help to make this possible. Thank you and I love you guys.

Katee (^^,)

***

*FLASHBACK*

I kicked the head off of the training dummy and it rolled all the way to the door, joining the four others close to the door. I headed over to my weapons case and grabbed my daggers just as the door to the room opened. Out of instinct, I flung the dagger towards the person who was coming in.

"You're getting too good at this," Silver said with a nervous laugh. The dagger had just missed her face.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"It's ok! We do need you to be on your toes, so I can't fault you for that. How are you holding up?" she asked.

Aziel and I had come back from our first mission and it was amazing. I still felt guilt over the guys we'd killed, especially since they hadn't expected to be killed by two nine year olds, but we were doing it for the greater good, so I was appeased.

"Considering I killed three men today, I guess I'm doing better than I expected," I admitted.

"It wasn't too much for you?" she asked, her maternal side shining through.

She'd been extremely worried from the moment Margaux had told her that Aziel and I were finally going on our first mission after training for just over a year. She almost didn't let me leave, and I had to remind her to trust that she'd trained me well.

"It was ok mom. I mean it was a bit hard getting in because we're kids and it was just the two of us, but having Aziel with me helped," I replied.

"That's what I want to talk to you about actually. We were talking about it, and we decided that it would be a good idea to groom you and Aziel, as well as four other people to be a group for as long as you work here. What do you think about that?" she asked.

There was something in her voice that gave her away. "You've already picked the other four people, haven't you?"

"Not four but three. We haven't found the fourth person who will fit with you and Aziel, but the three boys that we have found are compatible with your guys. We just want to see how it will work out," she explained.

I raised an eyebrow. "You plan to have six boys?"

"That's the plan, unless if a girl surprises us and proves to be a better fit in the end. Are you willing to give it a try?" she asked softly.

She was manipulating me.

I sighed. "You can stop using that voice. I'll do it."

"Great! You'll also get Aziel on board because we all know that he does what you do," she said with a bright smile.