Chapter 8

I sat down on the couch, my back aching from all the walking around I did today.
I stayed on the couch until I fell asleep, but woke up to hear something moving..
Everyone was in bed as far as I could tell.
I got up from the couch and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.
I began to walk around, looking behind me ever few seconds.
I heard someone mumbling.
"Hello? Sky?" I say whispering.
A teenager walked out..
"Hi.." She said scared out of her mind.
"Who are you, and why are you in my house?" I say slightly putting the knife down."
"I'm here because I saw the back door opened.. And.. I needed to get away from someone.."
"Who?" I say looking back at the door noticing it's still opened.
"My father." she says as I go to shut the door.
Once I reach the door, she's says loudly.
"Leave that door opened,"
As I go to turn around and ask why, a very muscular man comes up behind me and turns me around instead.
"So we can bury your body outside." Said the man as he ((TMI warning!)) sliced my stomach wide open and the stabs me seven times in the chest.
I lay there, slightly seizuring, watching the world around me begin to spin.
I saw Sky run into the room.
He picked me up, was crying even, then he.. Sang.. To me.
Now, we used to sing to each other before, but that was years ago.. He must of been working on his singing voice because next thing you know.. I smiled.. And that was my last action in the world..
-
A/n: you wanted an update, I'll give you one.
-
Sneak preview of Chapter 9//
I woke up, same bunk bed as last time, and began to cry.
"Why!" I screamed "why, why, why, why, why!"
I was crying my eyes out until I realized something..
I was still..
-
A/n: oooohhhhhh. I cut you off, didn't I? Well, I'm sorry. Just wanna keep it a secret!