Chapter One: Lets Just Say I hate My Life

*Amanda's POV*

07:00

the sound of my alarm clock woke me up, its Saturday and I was too lazy to get out of my bed. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and clicked on the vine app

'you don't know my story' 'yes I do' 'ehhh no you don't' 'yes I do, I've seen it on snapchat' 

basically Vine and Youtube are my life and this dude called Grayson Dolan was my favorite viner so does his brother Ethan, so I kept on scrolling their Vines. I was having a fun time watching their vines until...

"BERENICE!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU DID IT! DID YOU GET THE SCHOLARSHIPS!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU"My mum yelled. well as you can see, I have a little sister called Berenice, she was two years younger than me, and yet she is smarter than me, she had like 100 trophies, and me, I only had one trophy for winning a stupid yet fun game called sack race when I was seven!

Not only I have a younger sister,  also have an older brother. his name was Cairus, he's one year older than me,Cairus and I are the prankster in the house, He's a loud, carefree and outgoing person but sometimes Cairus can get seriously awkward, especially when he's talking to the girl he liked.

"AMANDA!!! COME HERE, LOOK AT YOUR SISTER...I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE..." my mum yelled again

"Noo... I'm not awake... I'm still sleeping" I said as I kept on scrolling through my phone.

"sleeping indeed" said my mum, slamming the door open.

"Fine... fine... what is it?"I asked her, pretending I hadn't heard what she just said earlier.

"Your little sister Ber-" I cut her off

"I know her name mum,gosh..." I said rolling my eyes

"Just go down we have celebrate this, things like this doesn't happen often" she said leaving my room

'Celebrate or just sitting in the dining room and talk unimportant things' I thought. I left my room and went to the living room before turning on the TV ignoring my mum while eating a bag of chrisps I found laying open on the table

"what the hell are you watching? I don't like this! give me the remote" said Berenice

"Nope, I love Sofia the first... besides I'm here first. just go to your room and do your homework or something" I said shielding the remote from her.

"Already done... unlike you, who's always fooling around and letting your homework lying blankly on the floor, I filled mine with things your brain couldn't comprehend" she said rolling her eyes

"Its MY home work I can do anything I want to it. I can throw it to the trash, I can shit on it, I also can burn it. Its up to me. but, because I'm a good girl, I just let them lying on the floor" I said rolling my eyes to her

"You know, I was thinking that maybe you're adopted the other day but then, I thought why would mum and dad adopted you in the first place."

"Watch your mouth, you rat" I chimed in.

"Mother and father is a hard worker, so am I and Caius..well kinda... but, you just well... being you, all you care is your stupid prank stuff-whatever"

"Well at least I'm happy of what I'm doing-"

"But you will have uncertain future-"

"I can be a youtuber or viner, or maybe I can a make Joke Shop and do what I like without feeling burdened. unlike you, you have to apply for a job, and work until dark in front of a computer screen for hours and feel burdened because you have to accept what ever job that has been provided from the office. school is useless... you learn so many useless thing in school and-"

"If I'm not happy at least I made mum and dad happy unlike you-"

"Shut it you guys, Berenice, don't be a brat" Cairus said from the dining table.

"Excuse me?!" Berenice said, clearly offended. good.

"Stop! if I hear one more noise come from one of you... theres no TV and Wi-Fi for three weeks"mum said, I rolled my eyes at her and then 'ding'  the door bell rang.

I rushed to the front door, so could escape my family and open the door. on the floor I saw five letters so I picked them up, and read the front of the letters, taking my sweet time getting back inside.

One was for Berenice probably from her school, and then its for Berenice again,Berenice again, and then one was for me, and Berenice again-- wait...

"I GOT A LETTER !" I screamed in delight, I've never gotten a letter before, I was so excited, I threw Berenice's letters away and ran upstairs " I got a letter, its a weird letter, but I GOT a letter,  it looked old, what if it was just a prank? " I said to myself as a wave of emotions hit me. I went to my room before quickly shutting the door behind me.

"And that is the reaction of some one who never got a letter before" said some one, probably Berenice...meh who cares?

carefully I opened up the letter, expecting an explosion of glitter will hit me on the face but, turned out there was no explosion.

Dear Miss. Polan,

We are pleased  to inform you  that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. we await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours  sincerely,

Filius Flitwick

Deputy Headmaster

"What the hell?" I said with so much confusion"Cairus !!! its not funny... " I yelled

"What?! what did I do? I didn't do anything." he said opening my door, his hazel eyes also filled with confusion.

"Stupid fake letter? Seriously?" I ask, I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't a real letter

Cairus was about to say something but he was cut off with a screaming of a voice I know so well from downstairs. for a minute we just stand there, exchanging looks and then the other minute we're rushing towards the living room and found an old woman wearing an odd dress, robe?-- what ever it is

"What is going on here?" I ask my mum

"I'm Minerva McGonagall... you can call me professor McGonagall. I'm the headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry"

EDITED (4x)