4. Haha exactly! World is blinded by their modern believes but I too believe in 'the way you sow; shall you reap' May be old fashioned but you are correct!
Okay, enough of deep talks, on to next question,
Just asking for fun, if you were to ask a question from first person in Antarctica, what would you ask??

-Hi, do you have access to internet there? Have you read my stories on Wattpad? Don't forget to comment your thoughts on them! How are the penguins?" 

Whoa that was way too many, but then I talk too much, so excuse me. *giggles*

5. Haha! True, We can't leave without talking, wattpad, promoting and penguins *random*
What was in your mind during writing Dear Tara, did you felt scared for a moment? :P

- Hell yeah! Writing the last two chapters gave me chills! Felt the same when I read the whole thing in one sitting. 

The whole experience of 'getting-scared-while-reading-my-own-story' was really embarrassing. I have never known of a human who's afraid of their own creation. :|

6. That's quite embarrasing, like you would have to shiver while proof-reading!! And get chills while reading comments *shudders*

Anyways, we have your biggest Fan's corner aka questions by sasminagurung

(i) Your special weakness is letter and journals.

We already have got a chance to read letters made by you but when will we get a chance to read a journal from your side?

- Haha. I have my own journal but I don't think that's something I'll publish on a public forum. But yeah, I do have a plan to write a story based on journal entries. It's a tough job, because as you may have seen in Dear Tara, expressing one's innermost thoughts through letters or journals is not that easy. But we'll see.

- what kind of journals and letter you prefer?
1) made up letter or journal
Or
2) the ones that really occurred in the life of the writer.

- It's not really about preference. As a normal person, I will definitely prefer a journal that relates to real life incidents. As a fiction-writer, I must create contents that caters to the theme of my story, hence I'll have to go for made-up contents. But as a reader, either is fine as well as the content is engaging.

iii). Moments

First of all the book is brilliant and the feeling I personally go through when I read this book is I don't know how to keep it in words.

I literally cried and shared it with my family.

I'm one of your fan who would cry for you and mai maska nahi mar rahe hu.

Okay back to questions *grins sheepishly*

- I am really flattered to hear that you loved my work that much. I really appreciate the time you spent reading my work :)