I Ship It

I woke up around 1pm. Wow, I slept in well again.
Walking downstairs to the kitchen was the most nervous I have ever been. What if Dan is in there? Will he say something? What about Phil? Will he say something? Oh god, as long as it isn't bad.
Just go.
I am confronted by a lazily dressed Phil.
"Good morning," He says getting a cup ready for tea.
"Good morning," I replied, feeling less nervous about the situation.
"So how'd you sleep?" He asked. Was he hinting at it?
"Pretty well," I fight back a smile but he probably heard the crackles, "how about you?"
"Just fine," he giggles slightly. The kettle begins to sing, causing Phil to grab it for his tea. While I grab a bowl for cereal.
He mixed his tea as I poured cereal and milk into my bowl. He left, walking past me, "He wasn't asleep by the way," he said and walked out.
"Wait what," I said, rushing for a spoon and chasing him into the lounge, "what do you mean?"
He sighed in a giggly tone, "He texted me sometime this morning saying that he pretended to be asleep last night, and some other things but I thought I'd let you know." He stopped for a second studying my face, "Well you're obviously interested."
"What? No. I don't Know. It's just weird." I said, confused by the situations.
"Come on, you can gossip to me," Phil said, patting the couch beside him.
"Phil," I decided to sit, "it's just, I just showed up here one day, and I should be leaving. I should want to leave, I should want to go back to my life; back to America. But I don't." I couldn't put my feelings into words anymore.
"Maybe you were suppose to show up here?" Phil said, sipping his tea. I gave him a questioning look, "What? Okay you just appeared here, maybe it was meant to be here, maybe there's an actual reason the universe sent you here. I don't know, maybe."
"I guess you have a point, and how ever I got here is literally incomprehensible," I couldn't think of anything else to add to the topic.
"Have you been really lonely recently?" He asks curiously.
"Well I mean-"
"Honestly."
"Yeah," I breath out.
"I think it's Dan," Phil says.
"What?"
"You're here for a reason, and I think it's Dan," He explained.
"Why?"
"Well, besides last night, he's been really lonely lately. Like, he'll just be upset at random times. Sometimes I'll even hear him crying," he spoke making my heart ache, "not in a bad way, we all get lonely and have to cry sometimes. But he doesn't meet too many people outside of the YouTube community, and I think the universe thought that you and Dan were something so perfect that it just had to happen,"
"Are you saying that the universe shipped us so hard that they just had to bend space and time for it?"
"Yes," we laughed.
"Are you going to talk to Dan about it?" I asked.
"Yeah, whenever he wakes up," Phil said, going back to his tea.