You've Done It

Okay, yes, I liked him before. As in when I watched his videos, I thought about how cute it would be, and etc. But, you know, I was always like, "Nah, he's def with Phil," but in real life, now, I'm second guessing it.
I mean, wonderful friendship. They've definitely experimented (which is still quite nice to think about, I have to say). But still, Dan? Really y/n? You're gunna fall for him after randomly fucking appearing in his house?
...Right. Of course you are.

We are all sat back in the lounge. Watching an anime, Your Lie in April, that I've already seen before. Also, it's fucking cold. Dan and Phil both have blankets, but I said no thanks earlier which was a big mistake. I know what you're thinking, "Oh y/n, why not just ask for a blanket or something?" Because I'm a piece of trash, that's why. I mean, I would but I don't want one. If that makes sense. Ugh. I meant that I'd rather go, "Hey Dan, can I use some of that blanket?" than go, "Hey, can I have a blanket?" Because. Cuddly awkward.
Yeah, you're right, that'd be so awkward. Maybe I'll just—
"Hey, y/n, are you sure you aren't cold?" Dan asked, startling me a bit.
"Welll-"
"Come on," He lifted the blanket for me. I swear to god Dan is going to feel my heart racing.
"Thanks," I laugh awkwardly, sliding next to him. I tried to get close, but not crazy close, just so our arms and legs are touching a bit. Fuck, I need to calm down.
"You good?" He asks. He knows. Fuck.
"Yeah," I breath out.
"Good," He sighs as he slides back down into to couch cushion, squishing onto me a bit more. Which I have no problem with at all.

Alright, four episodes later, this last episode is almost over. Dan has been leaning up on me more and more. In fact—yeah he's totally asleep.
Wait. Phil is still here. Should I pretend to sleep too? I mean. Then I'll deal with it afterwards. But come on, it'd be nice to know that you've fallen asleep snuggled next to Daniel James Howell. Yeah. I'll just pretend.
As the ending credits music plays, I hear Phil sit up. He was about to say something and then stopped. He totally saw us. He shuffles around, "Awe," he whispered. It's so hard not to smile at that. He continued to turn off the TV and go to his room.

If I am to try and sleep here, I should actually lay down. Dan was already half way there. I might as well try.
I gently lay my torso completely down, my head on their galaxy pillow sat on the arm of the sofa. Dan wiggles in his sleep as he basically lays down with me, his arm slightly wrapping around my waist only because that's where it landed. Can this get anymore stereotypical? Actually, not going to lie, I hope it does.
Now for the part I'm worried about. My legs. His are sprawled out on the long part of the sofa now. Which means I have to put mine on his in order to be at all comfortable. But again, what the hell do I have to lose? Nothing, obviously.
So I go for it.
I, again, gently set my legs on his. All he does in return is move his a bit. Phew, that's over.
How the hell didn't he wake up?
You know what, I am not even going to question it, I'm getting sleeping Dan cuddles. Ugh. So this is was dreams are made of.
Yeah, okay, goodnight.
What the hell is going to happen in the morning?