Chapter 3.

Harry's POV

I woke up too a familiar stinging in my rib...

"Wake up Harold! Time for school!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I groaned in response and got out of bed.

I slipped on my white button down, as I whined from the cloth touching my bruise. I decided not to wear my sweater best  because that means more fabric on my bruise... I put on my black jeans as I wear into the bathroom and slicked my hair back and put on my glasses, couldn't see very well without them.

The only thing I want is my old boo back... I want my Louis, he changed so much.. He never liked violence. He wouldn't hurt a fly. And now? He beats the shit out of his "ex-bestfriend" as he mentions ever so nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the doors to the school as I felt all eyes on me... I looked down shamefully and continued to walk to my locker.

I heard the names but I just decided to ignore them today... Atleast I tried, I just wanted one day to night feel like crap about myself... Just one. I guess some people cut, they say it takes away the pain... Maybe I should do that.

And I will.

I was interupted in my thoughts by:

"Hey Harry, how do you feel huh!?" 

Louis yelled slamming my shoulders against the locker. I whimpered in pain.

"Just stop Louis please."

Just as he opened his mouth to speak the bell rang. He groaned.

"Your lucky fag."

I got the rest of my books and headed to the class Louis and I shared together. I ran to the class room and say in my chair and slouched a bit.

 ~

"Okay class! Today we will be switching partners.. I have all names in the bag so listen up! Niall and liam. Zayn and Meredith, josh and Adam, Harry and Louis-"

"WHAT!? YOU ARE NOT PARTERING ME WITH THAT FAG!"

"Mr. Tomlinson! There is no such language in the classroom, now you are with Harry as that is final!"

I slumped in my chair even more as I bit my lip. Why did I have to be partnered with him? All it meant was more as more pain to suffer from.