Chapter one.

HARRYS POV

I sat nervously in my chair, I just wanted to leave, I wanted to go home.
We all knew that wouldn't happen, it was the end of the day and it was time for my beating, I started shaking a bit, it was friday, Louis always made it more brutal on friday.
I glanced at the back of the classroom to a smirking Louis looking at me. I looked back at my workbook as soon as we made eye contact.

"Okay class! Close your books, class is done! You've still got 20 seconds.." Mrs. Croov spoke.

As soon as that beep rang I got out of my seat, grabbing my book and rummaging threw the door.. I felt as though I lost him but..

"Hey dweeb! Get back here!" He growled and tugged on my shirt collar slamming me against the locker.

I whimpered in pain as the lock jabbed into my waist.

"You were trying to run away from me huh!? Big mistake, faggot!" He screamed in my ear and slammed my body against the hard ground.

"Stop! Please!" I pleading desperately in pain.

"What makes you think I would stop!? We haven't even started" he growled, spitting on me in the process.
To say I was scared was a under statement.. I was shaking.
I closed my eyes waiting for what would shortly come.

I felt a very sharp pain in the side of my rib. I screeched in pain, it hurt so bad. Why did no one notice?

He kept kicking tht same spot, knowing I was completely in pain.

"Please!," I screeched. I was in tears, I could swear my rib was shattered.

He moved his legs on either side of my sides... The slight touch in my rib made me groan in pain.
He connected his fist with the cheek in a swift motion.
I groaned as I felt my nose trickling with blood.

"You fucking fag! Worthless. Piece. Of. Shit.!" He said, between words, punching me in the cheek..

The bottom of my face was covered in blood and I was starting to loose conscious.

All I heard was,

"Go die.."

Until everything went black.

AN: HELLO CUPCAKES.

Sorry that it's short! But it's a start right!? I'll update tomarrow!

<3 -R