Chapter 3

Towards the middle of class i was concentrating with my drawing on batman until I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, I turn my head to the side and see the super handsome guy next to me, he then says "Nice batman sketch" I awkwardly tell him "Thanks, you a fan?" He then smiles a breathtaking smile and says " yup my name is Biersack, Andy Biersack." (I am going to put them in a convo now)
Toni: thanks Bond with a smirk creeping up in my face.
Andy: haha I like making references, so what'll you do after this?
Toni: I have art then calculus, lunch, chemistry, P.E, dance, then a free period. Why?
Andy: gut curious, by the way I have all of your classes except dance. So I'll help you find them.
Toni: sure but I already have a new 'acquaintance' from this morning to help.
Andy: oh well then I tag along cause my friends are in different classes except for P.E and music but this morning we decided to skip and get more sleep.
Toni: that's why there were 5 empty chairs not including mine though, I was freaking alone in that row.
(End of convo)
That's when I heard BRING!!! BRING!!!
I got up from my seat, and went straight out of the door right after grabbing Andys' hand.

Andy's POV
This morning I woke up an hour late for school so when I got to school I immediately when to a.p history and sat down in the back like always, as the class started piling in and sitting down, the teacher got here and sat down in his desk, which is when the door opened an revealed the most beautiful and tallest girl that I have every seen with her grey eyes and hair, her tattoos and piercings especially the batman one, her leather clothes, and jacket. Her clothes showed her toned stomach and then my eyes were then going up looking at her chest which her boobs were huge like a 36DD cup; Jesus Christ! But then I was looking at her perfectly shaped lips as she prepared to talk "Um Ciao il mio nome è Thalia Antonia DeLuca e im nuovo qui." She said. I was utterly shocked by the fact that she was foreign but then I immediately recognized it as Italian, as I was still in awe of her, she then said with a heavy accent
"oh sorry my name is Thalia Antonia DeLuca, and I am new here." Her voice was heavenly. Once the introductions were done, she was told to sit next to me which I liked very much. When she sat down she pulled out some music sheets and what appeared to be an art pad. As time flew bye, I saw what she was drawing and it was a sketch of batman which was awesome! She was so concentrated on it, that she didn't even notice that all of the guys in class were staring at her which as a welcome gift to her, I gave them a death glare which if looks could kill, they would be 10 feet under. Since the were scared of me they looked away but the jocks still stared a her. After a while I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me and I just told her "nice batman sketch" then we went on talking a bit more but when she said " Sure but I  already have a new 'acquaintance' from this morning to help me find my next classes." I felt a pang of jealousy for whoever this guy was but I just told her that I could tag along with them. Then I heard the bell ring but what happened was unexpected..... She grabbed my hand and got me out of the class to wait at the locker for her 'acquaintance'. After like 5 minutes I heard a guy calling Thalia or I'll just call her Tai we both to look at Mason Greyback the captain of the track and basketball team but I know that Tai has no idea on what he is like, but I am suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when i hear Mason say "hey emo fag get out of here so that I can take Toni into the closet." When I try and look for her, I see her talking on the phone to someone meaning that she didn't hear shit. I was about to teach Mason a lesson but sadly I'm cut off by Tai when she punched Mason straight in the jaw earning a satisfying crack from it and shouting " YOU ARE AN ASS MASON, I THOUGHT THAT YOU'D BE DIFFERENT BUT NOOOO YOU HAD TO PICK ON MY FRIENDS YOU PRICK!!" Wait a sec she just said friend ,Yes!

*After art and calculus *

Toni's POV
Finally, lunch!!! Me and Andy headed towards the lunch line which I got a cheeseburger, French fries, a green apple, and jelly beans while Andy got a cheeseburger, chips, and a red apple. We walked over to a table in the shade that was under a tree and talked for a while to wait for Andy's friend with were coming towards us and...............
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CLIFFHANGER!!!! Hell yeah!