Chapter 5

AN: Sorry for anyone who actually reads this story for not updating! Wattpad has been kicking me off and not letting me log in.

Disclaimer: Was this really needed?

***

"Well," Remus was the first one to recover,"My name is John Thewlis, and I think that Harry, Brian, and I should talk to you, alone." The last word was stated with emphasis, "You too, Hermione,"

"Why Brian?" James II whined.

"Because, Arthur, Brian is much more trusting than you," explained Remus through gritted teeth.

"You two can come, and we'll talk in my dorm," Harry directed at Ron and Hermione.

"Mate," Ron questioned, "What the bloody hell is this?"

"Yeah, Harry," Hermione was also confused, "What are we missing?"

"Er..." Harry was at a loss of words.

"My name, you could probably tell, is not John Thewlis. It is Remus, Remus Lupin," Remus said.

"And my name is not Brian Radcliffe. My real name is Al Potter." Al said.

"Potter? Are you-" Hermione started.

"Related to Harry?" Al finished, "Yes I'm his son from the future, and Remus here, is Harry's dad's best friend from the past. My brother James, AKA Arthur, and my sister, Lily, AKA Molly are also here. Besides Remus, Sirius Black, now known as Ryan Oldman, and Lily Evans, known as Rose Somerville, also made it back in time."

Ron looked like he just saw a spider. Hermione, on the other hand, took this information very well.

"But you two have to promise not to tell anyone about this. We will be here until further notice. We will be attending classes with you guys," Remus told them.

"And before you say anything, 'Mione, we will obliviate them before they leave," Harry reassured his best friend.

Hermione just smiled.