Chapter 4

AN: In case you were wondering, no, I am not JKR

***

Dumbledore looked at each of the strangers, "So, are you really all Potters?"

James II looked at himself and made sure that he was real, "Apparently, sir!" That earned a laugh from the crowd. Dumbledore smiled, "What's today, Wednesday? Holiday starts after school Friday, so then you can stay at Grimauld Place for Christmas and hopefully we will be back before term resumes. But for now, you'll need fake names and identities. We'll call the Potters the Radcliffes. Sirius can be an Oldman. Remus and Teddy will be Thewlis. And Ms. Evans will be Somerville. You will be from America, looking to move here because you're fathers will be aurors willing to be hired."

"What about our first names and what we look like?" James asked, "You see, it would be quite strange to have four messy, black-haired boys running around with three who claim to be related?"

"Middle names?" Lily II suggested.

"No!" Al said with no hesitation.

Thinking for a moment, Dumbledore started, "James the First will be Charlie Radcliffe. Sirius can go as Ryan Oldman. Remus will be John Thewlis. Lily Evans will be Rose Somerville. Teddy will be cousins with Remus, and your name will be Eddy Thewlis. The other James Potter will be twins with the first one and will be named  R-" Dumbledore was interrupted.

"Arthur," Harry stated, "Even if it's for a week that James is named after him, I would still appreciate it."

"Ok," Dumbledore continued, "James the Second, you are known as Arthur. Al, your new name is Brian, after one of my many middle names. Finally, Lily, you are now Molly. The three of you's surname is Radcliffe. If you line up, I can change your appearance, except for you, Eddy. I trust you can do it. You must tell no one. Except Ron and Hermione."

The large group was now sitting in the common room when Lily II something warm on her chest. She gasped, "Jamie, how could I forget? My locket!"

James and Sirius exchanged looks, "Is your mirror heating up?" Sirius said with his eyes. "Yes" James answered.

"Then answer it you Dippet!" James II told his sister in a playful tone.

"Dad gave each of us a piece of one of your magic mirror," Al told the rest of the confused group.

"Dad?" Lily II called.

"Lily!" Older Harry sounded relived, "Are you okay?"

"Where is your brother!" Older Ginny could be heard in the background.

"Al," Lily asked her older brother, "Will you undo this clasp so Jamie can have the wrath of mum thrust upon him?"

"My pleasure," Al said as he handed the locket to the oldest Potter brother.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!  I HAVE THREE WORDS FOR YOU: BIG TROUBLE, MISTER! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT! POOR KREACHER CAME OVER TO THE BURROW AND TOLD US YOU WERE MISSING! YOUR FATHER IS ALREADY WORKING ON A WAY TO GET YOU BACK, AND YOU KNOW HOW STRESSED HE IS ALREADY WITH THE CRABBE CASE!"

"Dad! Help me!" James II pleaded with his older father.

"Sorry, James. You deserve it," Older Harry's face said.

It was James's turn, "Hey Harry, it was a bad idea to name your son after me and Sirius! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk! We Jameses like to get in trouble! Must be a Potter thing!"

"Dad?" Older Harry stood in disbelief, "Is that you?"

"And Sirius. And Remus. And your mother. You shoud know if I'm going back in time, I'm taking my best friends with me!" James said, "And Sirius."

"Hey!" 

As Al and Remus, the two most responsible ones filled the older Harry and Ginny in, the others were doing homework, chess, and just talking. Then Ron and Hermione walked in.

"Who the bloody hell are they!?"