Cool Kids (Teen Septiplier)

A/N Soooo long story short I got in trouble for flipping someone off on the bus yesterday and as I was pouting from the front seat of the bus this story was born! Hope you enjoy a little angsty teenage septiplier. 

Another Page250 Jane production, this one was actually made for this fanfic c: how sweet is that!? Go check her out! Seriously!

Warnings: References to smut/language/etc I'm a horrible person

=====================================================

"Fuck you, Fischbach you twat-face!" Jack's voice was too loud for the crowded bus and he was leant halfway out the window, middle finger brazenly display.

"McLoughlin! Front of the bus, now!" The bus driver's voice was a bark and Jack just smirked, slinking to the front and dropping into the only available seat.

Mark got onto the bus, still laughing from Jack's outburst as he dropped into the seat directly next to the green haired teen. The two exchanged brief smiles, saying nothing as the bus pulled away from the school.

"Smooth plan, all part of your cover to get to sit with me, I take it?" Mark raked his bright red hair from his face, leaning in to steal a kiss from Jack.

"Obviously, the only other place I call you a twat-face is in the bedroom." Jack's voice was full of promise as he leant back, popping a headphone into his ear.

"Yeah, when you're whining for it harder." Mark's hand slid teasingly along the inside of Jack's thigh, his voice low. "You're such a pillow princess but you get pouty as fuck when you're impatient."

"Don't you start!" Jack warned, his hand resting on top of Mark's.

He wasn't going to push his boyfriend's hand away, of course, but he wasn't sure he wanted him going much farther. The bus was pretty crowded and Jack's stop wasn't very far from their current location. The last thing he needed was someone seeing something.

"I'm going home with you tonight, right?" Mark asked, nodding his head along with the music.

"Of course, it's Friday. Movies, pizza and sex, remember? It's date night." Jack laughed and the sound warmed Mark's heart. 

The bus continued along, stopping occasionally to let off children. After three stops Jack put his backpack on shoulder and nudged Mark to let him know what he already knew.

"I know where you live Jack, we've been together for three years." Mark ruffled Jack's hair playfully. "Is your mom or dad home?" 

"Both I think, and Malcolm too, probably." (a/n I think Jack has a brother named Malcolm, I'm like 80% sure)

"Ah," Mark shrugged. "I'm sure they've love my newest ink." 

Mark was habitually getting tattoos and his hair went through a variety of colors: pink, blue, and even on one occasion bleach blonde -that was a terrible accident he didn't like reliving- but the latest flamboyant bout of red constantly set Jack on edge. Mark's complexion contrasted with the red to such a degree that it was breath taking and beautiful and left him astounded. He had tattoos from elbow to wrist that depicted a number of video games, cultural references and even a handful of doodles done by cheap tattoo artists. He'd recently started tattooing from the elbow up and Jack was always fascinated to watch the tattoos continually climb up his boyfriend's strong arms. There was something amazingly hot and beautiful about the art on Mark's body. It told such a lovely story.

"Jack, come on! Time to go."

Jack had been tracing Mark's newest tattoo and didn't notice that they'd gotten to his house. Swearing he scrambled out of his seat and down the bus steps.

"Ready to freak my parents out?"

"Fuck yeah I am!" 

=========================================================

A/N This one is pretty much finished. It's more of a drabble than anything.