Shes got me Spinning 'round

Adrien hasn't been at school lately. His father says he needs some time away from Marinette and his other friends.

Of course that lame punishment never kept Adrien in his room.

He sneaked out as chat noir sometimes, he never really made any real conversation with his friends or girlfriend.

He just checked up on them. He was like a ghost of the real Adrien, just making sure everything alright.

But he started going crazy. Not having anyone to talk to except Plagg. Who wasn't much company anyway.

He transformed and quickly made his way to Marinettes house.

He peeked through the window and saw she was at her computer. Staring blankly at the screen.

"Bet she's designing."

Bet she's designing.

He quickly hopped up to the roof and opened the trap door.

Marinette didn't notice a thing so he climbed onto her bed and quietly closed the door.

He chuckled quietly then said.

"Whatcha work in on M'lady?"

Marinette jumped and yelled loudly. She hid behind her chair and peeked up and saw chat.

She didn't really know whether to be excited or mad. Or anything really. So she gave him a weak smile.

"I missed you."

She managed to say.

He smiled and climes down the steps. He pulled Marinette into a hug and didn't move. The hug seemed to last for forever, and oh how they wish it could.

They pulled away and just looked at each other for a second before speaking to fill the silence.

"My dad said I needed a break from school and everyone else. I think I need more time at school and less at home."

Marinette lifted one corner of her mouth, as if she trying to feel sorry for him.

"That's gotta suck."

He nodded. Unable to say anything. Leaving the two with the awkward silence. Nothing to fill the space except their breathing and small smiles and glances they exchanged every few seconds.

"Could you transform with me please? I-I just want to spend some time with you on the roof tops."

Marinette sighed with a small nod.

"I suppose we could try that."

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

After a few hours of acting like kids and climbing rooftops Ladybug and Chat noir made theirs at back to Marinettes where they fell asleep.

Adrien woke up the next morning, freaking out a little.

His father probably went to check on him and he wasn't there. He decided to go home to just make sure he wasn't looking for him.

When Adrien got home he saw his door was still shut and locked. And his room was left exactly how it was before.

"Did he really stay out of my room?"