She's got me Spinning 'round

Marinette sat in class finishing last nights homework. She scribbled down answers as fast as she could.

Last nights Akuma was a tough one, and Marinette could barely keep her eyes open to finish the algebra assignment.

"What were you doing that caused you not to be able to finish your homework? It's not like you do anything after school other than draw or make new clothes."

Alya said, curiosity and a bit of irritation in her voice. Alya was always the one to catch onto her missing time. And it always Marinette who had to come up with an excuse.

"I was tired! Besides I was watching the fight between Ladybug and the Antman."

Alya giggled, smiling brightly at her best friend who giggled along with her.

"You really need to manage your time better, girl!"

Adrien walked in right as class began. He hurried to his seat, where Nino was no where to be seen.

Adrien looked to his seat glumly, upset he wasn't there. He turned around to face Marinette, and forced a smile to his face.

"Hey Marinette, seen Nino?"

Marinette smiled back nervously, barely able to speak.

"I-I don't know why he's not here. I just thought he might have been late,"

She said scratching the back of her neck, but still proud that she managed to get a whole sentence.

His smile turned into a slight frown, as he looked back to Nino's seat.

"Thanks anyway."

He turned back around, putting his elbows on the desk and crossing his arms. He let out a sigh of disappointment then heard the door open, and Nino rushed in.

"Nino, why are you late?"

Nino laughed uncontrollably, unable to answer Adrien.

The door opened again a second time, the principal now storming in. With green and blue paint all over him and marbles stuck within the paint.

Nino pointed as he whispered to Adrien

"That's why."

Adrien let out a small chuckle but quickly recovered as soon as Mr. Damocles looked his way.

"Whoever thinks they're "funny" for pranking me, will be sent home and expelled for the rest of the month!"

Nino's laughing quickly stopped and he sat up right in his chair.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Damocles, we'll find the guilty student. You go get washed up"

He took one last glare at the class before leaving, and slamming the door behind him.

The teacher glanced at Nino who was still snickering a little.

"You think that's funny huh?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Class was almost over, the teacher was walking up the straps handing out homework when the door broke down.

A man wearing a colorful blue and green suit came in. He had a slicked down pure white beard and his hair, also white is a cloud, spiked up.

"I'm the Painter, sent here to avenge Mr. Damocles. Your disrespected principle. Where is the child responsible?"

Marinette and Alya hid under their desks and peeked out at the Painter.