THE FIRST TIME THEY MET

The sun was just about to rise . The rays of Anor peeked from over the leaves of Greenwood. the scene was peaceful but the mood was just the opposite. In just a few hours thousands of corpses would litter the ground. The orc numbers were slowly rising. They had sent a alliance order which Thranduil had refused. Currently Lord Thranduil, Lord Elrond, Lord Celeborn, Gandalf and the army chiefs stood around a table in the Royal Tent  discussing their strategy.                                                                                                    (LEGOLAS 'S POV )     

My head was aching. I did not doubt that the elves could defeat the orcs, but I did not want to lose any of my men. After spending half the night discussing the best attack plans all I actually wanted to just curl up in the trees and sleep. Instead I went to secure the perimeter. 

           I was walking along the banks of the Anduin when I noticed a slim , tall figure lying unconscious on the rocks. I swiftly leapt over the rocks and reached it . The first thing that struck me , was that there was a loooong snake coiled around it. When I bent down , I realized that it was hair.  A thick black braid about six feet long , lying partly on the body and partly trailing in the water. I immediately put my hands beneath it and carried it onto land. There I looked upon the face and saw.................a young human girl with beauty rivalling that even of the elves .