Chapter 28

| Ella's POV

     When the rest of the boys got here, we all went to the twins rooms to chill and catch up on things. I was talking to Maddy, Kaelynn, and Katia when Brandon yelled something about truth or dare. We all agreed and sat in a circle in the middle of the floor.

     "Okay, I'm going first!" Zoe yelled and sat on Julian's lap. "Mario, truth or dare?"

      "Dare." He said with a devilish smirk. Zoe furrowed her eyebrows in thought. Her face then lit up.

       "I dare you to call a random number and tell them you're in love with them."

        Mario pulled out his phone and typed in something. Then, Maddy's phone started to ring.

        "Really, Mario?" She laughed and declined the call.

         "She did say a random number." We all laughed at Mario's little joke. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind me, causing me to look up. Hunter was looking down at me with a weird fast and started laughing.

          "Okay, Ella," Mario said my name like the way you would pronounce the Spanish word her "she". "Truth or dare?"

           "Dare..?" It came out more of a question rather than a statement.

            "Okay, this isn't really a dare, but I'm really thirsty and I need you to walk downstairs and get me a soda from the vending machine." He handed me five dollars as everyone laughed. I giggled and took the money, standing up.

            "Ill go with you." Hunter said and held his hand out for me to help him up. The group continued on with their game as Hunter and I walked out of the room.

             "Hunter, guess what." I said and walked slower. He turned around and looked at me. I smirked and knocked on a random door. I then sprinted down the hall, leaving him behind. He yelled my name and started running after me.

              I got to the elevator and pushed the down button repeatedly. I heard Hunter's footsteps getting louder. The doors opened and I went to walk inside, but Hunter pushed by me and made me fall, twisting my ankle on the way down.

              "Hunter Bryce Rowland!" I yelled. He quickly picked me up and started laughing. The pain in my ankle had slightly gone away, but it still hurt like hell.

              "Aw, does my princess need to be carried?" He talked like a baby and pouted.

              "She does actually." I replied and folded my arms. He turned around and crouched down. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms and legs around him lightly.

               After about a minute, the elevator came to a stop and the lights went out. My heart dropped as a little red light came on.

               "Hunter? Why did we stop?" Worried filled my voice and he put me down. He grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight.

               "Looks like we're stuck."