Chapter 15

|Ella's POV
»3 Weeks Later

I finished putting my things in my locker as I heard someone shouting my name. I turned to see Alice, who had grew to be on of my best friends. She smiled as she reached my locker. She held her phone in front of my face and started jumping and squealing.

"I can't see it when you're jumping," I laughed and took the phone. It showed an instagram Dm from the one and only, Blake Gray. It showed his number and the message, 'text me sometime'. I smiled wide and handed her phone back to her.

"After almost a year of running a fan account for him, this happens! I'm so damn happy, Ell!" She smiled happily. My heart dropped when she used Hunter's nickname for me. I haven't spoken to Hunter in what felt like forever, but in reality, 2 weeks.

"I'm happy for you!" I laughed and closed my locker. "Let's celebrate with milkshakes." She nodded eagerly and we walked out of school.

---

Alice and I sat across from each other, on our phones of course. A lot of pictures of Hunter and the rest of POMS meeting their supporters kept on coming onto my instagram feed. I sighed and locked my phone, taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Hunter, I suppose?" Alice said, not taking her eyes off her phone. I nodded and unlocked my phone, allowing it to show the lockscreen. It was a picture of Hunter and I making stupid faces. I smiled at it and put my phone down.

"I miss him more than I thought I would."

"I get that, I really do. But hey," she put her phone down and rested her hand ontop of mine. "He'll be home in a week. You should surprise him at the airport, that would honestly be goals." I laughed at the term 'goals' and shook me head.

"He already knows I'm picking him up from the airport, I talked to Brandon about it a few days ago."

"You talk to Brandon but not Hunter?"

I pulled out my phone and went to my messages. I tapped on Hunter's name and saw the continuous messages from myself. God I was annoying. The range from the last time we talked to 5 days ago. I faced the phone towards Alice and sighed.

"It's Hunter who's not talking to me."

"That asshole," Her eyebrows furrowed together. "How can he tell you he likes you, but not bother to text you back. Like, I get that he could be busy, but it takes two seconds to say 'hey, I'm busy. can't talk today.'"

"That's what I've been saying for the past two weeks." I giggled, trying to lighten up the mood. "But let's not talk about Hunter and I, did you text Mr. Blake Gray?"

"Oh my gosh, he actually answered back too. We were talking about..." She began talking about her and Blake, but I zoned out; the only thing on my mind was Hunter.

---

Slow and sucky updates, I'm sorry :( but I'm gonna try to update a lot more!

So, Alice is my best friend, Haillie, but the relationship between Alice and Blake is based on Lexi (grindonmegray on ig) and Blake's (Shoutout to the real otp). There will be a lot more of them, so be prepared.

I also made a Mark fp on instagram so go follow me on that!

Instagrams; bootyholehunta/reasonstolovemark
Twitter; xmadisonrx

Remember to vote, share, & comment!

love, madi